FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I have come to a conclusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have decided that I am the most qualified to lead the Catholic Church. Now that I'm the Pope, I hereby excommunicate Petertherock. He posted something I didn't like once. Now that that's settled, on to more pleasant things.

I got a book called Triumph for Christmas. It's fascinating. And it helps one realize how really trivial today's problems are to the church, compared to the past. Once you see what we've survived, you'll stop worrying so much.   
(04-28-2010, 07:11 PM)Credo Wrote: [ -> ]
Baskerville Wrote:part of the one world religion started by JPII the Apostate clown Pope.

Please source such statements.

No statements, ACTIONS. I am currently praying a novena for our Holy Father that asks in one part " O Lord may he lead us by his words and actions."
JPII his actions were Assisi I,II, Kissing the satanic koran, and asking St John the Baptist to bless Islam. Now If you can name another Pope before him that would have dared to do such unchristian things I would love to hear it.
Lets not go to far Back start with the more "modern" Popes Bl Pius IX did he? No he condemned praying with Protestants and Infidels as an apostate act. Did Leo Xiii no, Pius X no again condemned such actions, Benedict XV no, Pius XI well he finally allowed Catholics to go to Protestant marriages and funerals as yet though no Koran Kissing. Pius XII Nope sorry, John XXIII uh uh, Paul VI nope the ecumenism starts here buts its mostly with other Christians. JPI doesn't count. JPII ah ha hear it is now apostasy and universalism relativism and ecumania run rampant.
(04-28-2010, 09:52 PM)BlessedKarl Wrote: [ -> ]If the gates of hell will not prevail against the Church than neither will the hippies! :)

:laughing: :laughing: Now that I like BK.
(04-28-2010, 09:52 PM)BlessedKarl Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2010, 05:20 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]The conclusion I have come too is that the Catholic Church exists in the traditional orders. Pope Benedict is indeed Pope and we must wait for a Pope to restore the Church (we must all pray that Benedict may be converted from his modernism and be that Pope) I think Benedict has started the process but were still talking about two seperate religions. I just read an article on Angelqueen where Bishop Dolan of New York said at a meeting of the ADL that it is heresey to forget the holocaust I am sorry but that is not part of the CATHOLIC Church. Its part of the one world religion started by JPII the Apostate clown Pope.

1) You are setting yourself up as your own pope. Don't judge another's soul.

2) Show more respect for a pope than that. He had his faults, but he was chosen by God and he was a holy man.

3) Bishops can make mistakes (Dolan). Also can you site a credible source for this?

4) You just acussed our present pope of being a modernist heretic. Modernism preaches against the idea of the Church being instituted by Christ, doesn't it? It denies the supernatural, doesn't it? Well I have read several of our pope's books and several other readings from him and I can tell you he is no modernist. He has his faults, but I would wager my life that he may one day be named a saint.

5) You appear to have been very wounded by what you see in the Church. Yet this is not in a balanced way. You have gone from simply loving the EF to letting your anger get a hold of you. I've been seeing your posts and they have been becoming increasingly vitriolic. Especially your recent "clown pope" comment. Frankly I think you need to take a step back and start watching out for your spiritual life more. This does not help your relationship wtih God nor you as a person. How are you developing while having these angry and bitter thoughts? Are they clouding you from prayer? Why are you judging the souls of hundreds of millions of Catholics?! You are saying the vast bulk  of Catholics attending the OF are not really Catholics? You need to ask yourself whether you are Catholic or Donatist. The Church has always had heretics within its ranks. It has always had liturgical abuses within. Sometimes worse than others in these two regards. Yet the Church has not fallen to the smoke of satan.

If the gates of hell will not prevail against the Church than neither will the hippies! :)

I am not setting myself up as Pope I have stated Benedict is Pope he is a modernist in many ways and conservative in many ways but what ever side he is showing he is Pope. I consider JPII a Pope and if ever there was a Papacy that could inspire sedevacantism that'd be it..

I appear to be very wounded by what I have seen in the Church well that is because I am I hate the modern mess the Church is in started by the Vatican II old farts. If I seem more vitriolic its because I have been studying more about the Church and see the post VII Church for what it is a man centered made up religion with man centered made up sacraments, morality and faith.

(as to the Dolan thing just go over to AngelQueen and they have a thread about it with a link to the New York times and the quotes and pics of Dolan hugging a member of the ADL.
(04-28-2010, 07:35 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]That's right lads according to some here u should only give a shit about what's in your backyard, your paish. All else just shut up it doesn't effect you.
Mmmmm
Well that's a new twist to catholic ie universal isn't it?
Sip sip

Yeah, sounds like the abortionists who say men shouldn't say anything about abortion since they can't get them.

And don't worry...I am no sede...I know Benedict XVI is the Pope and he has done a lot to help trads which I am grateful for. I just get in a bad mood every once in a while when some of these idiot Bishops or Cardinals open their mouth.

(04-28-2010, 05:52 PM)AndreasAngelopolitanus Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2010, 03:41 PM)amasimp Wrote: [ -> ]One final thought.  What does any of this have to do with your salvation?  Answer...nothing.  Cardinal Mahoney is not your bishop...
:thumb:  Agreed. 

He's my bishop, though... and prayed for every Sunday by the faithful at a private TLM; a TLM about which the Cardinal Mahony probably cares very little.

'Private'? Cardinal Mahony has forbidden any Mass, TLM or NO, outside of a Church in the Archdiocese. Is this in a home or other building? Are you in schism?
(04-29-2010, 02:51 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2010, 05:52 PM)AndreasAngelopolitanus Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2010, 03:41 PM)amasimp Wrote: [ -> ]One final thought.  What does any of this have to do with your salvation?  Answer...nothing.  Cardinal Mahoney is not your bishop...
:thumb:  Agreed. 

He's my bishop, though... and prayed for every Sunday by the faithful at a private TLM; a TLM about which the Cardinal Mahony probably cares very little.

'Private'? Cardinal Mahony has forbidden any Mass, TLM or NO, outside of a Church in the Archdiocese. Is this in a home or other building? Are you in schism?

Are you being serious?
(04-29-2010, 02:41 AM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]And don't worry...I am no sede...I know Benedict XVI is the Pope and he has done a lot to help trads which I am grateful for. I just get in a bad mood every once in a while when some of these idiot Bishops or Cardinals open their mouth.

You didn't answer my question.  How can you claim that you think that Benedict XVI is the pope while in the same breath you say that the NO church is not the Catholic Church?
How can you claim the NO is catholic? can the church contradict itself? can the church yesterday say one thing then today say another? is truth changing with popular whim or is the truth eternal? the NO is not a catholic mass. its theology isn't catholic its protestant. so then tell me pray tell are protestants now catholic?
the great apostasy will come from the top. bxvi is not  a heretic but we have had a heretic pope before. so then what do you make of that?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10