FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Catholic website publishes photos of the authentic third secret of Fatima
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(05-01-2010, 10:08 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]And let me guessa your pope pedro of portugal?
No, but you can be, for a very reasonable price! (payable only in gold)
(05-01-2010, 10:04 AM)pedro Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2010, 09:10 AM)AlanF Wrote: [ -> ]No one can go to Hell for rejecting a private revelation, even if it's true. That's heresy. Public Revelation (which contains everything we need to know for salvation) ended with the death of St. John the Apostle, as long as we believe all that and stay out of mortal sin, we shan't go to Hell, even if your crazy piece of pap's real.

Remember that the message of Fatima is backed by the passages in the Bible.

No, you've found a passage which, if you squint at it, somewhat resembles what's going on.

Even if it's all true, it's still a private revelation, no one can go to Hell for rejecing it.

(05-01-2010, 10:04 AM)pedro Wrote: [ -> ]Besides, Rome has no authority now, it has been removed and given to Portugal.

I'm quite sure that's heresy, I'm sure someone (not you) will correct me if I'm wrong.
(05-01-2010, 10:04 AM)pedro Wrote: [ -> ]Besides, Rome has no authority now, it has been removed and given to Portugal.

Who removed it? You? one of your buddies? a supernatural power (most likely the Adversary, because it is unlikely that our Lord would revoke his word about the successors of Peter as rock. )?
(05-01-2010, 10:43 AM)glgas Wrote: [ -> ]

Who removed it? You? one of your buddies? a supernatural power (most likely the Adversary, because it is unlikely that our Lord would revoke his word about the successors of Peter as rock. )?

It's in a blog on the internet, with a random quote from the Old Testement, so it must be true!  ::)
(05-01-2010, 11:04 AM)AlanF Wrote: [ -> ]It's in a blog on the internet, with a random quote from the Old Testement, so it must be true!  ::)

If you don't believe what Our Lady says, then i suggest  you to move to Rome and be sure to stay there when the ultimatum expires in 68 weeks.
Sure pedro. Do pwn amny property u would like tpo wager on this? R u in portugal? 68 weeks? Ill be able to come down and get some lawyers and what not. Ill wager with u? How about it? What do u have to place? Forgeries are not accepted. Loot or property? Which? 68 weeks? Sure how about it?
(05-01-2010, 10:04 AM)pedro Wrote: [ -> ]Rome has no authority now

Bologna.
(05-01-2010, 11:04 AM)AlanF Wrote: [ -> ]It's in a blog on the internet, with a random quote from the Old Testement, so it must be true!  ::)

Matthew 5:30  And if thy right hand scandalize thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is expedient for thee that one of thy members should perish, rather than that thy whole body be cast into hell.

Please meditate on this and the truth
Glgas, what does that have to do with what he's saying?  He is being sarcastic just so you know.
Don't you find there are more and more of these weird otherworldly messages, prophets, apparitions (like Duke Punta-whatever, this nonsense about Portugal, Medjugorje) etc. that have in common a rejection of some aspect of Catholic hierarchy? Pedro is basically saying the pope doesn't matter anymore. Duke was saying there would be a pope-antichrist, Medju says the Muslims have the truth like you and me, and they ignore the only authority competent to judge the supernatural character of the phenomenon. . . I think the dogmas and structure of the Catholic Church is being attacked on many fronts all at once right now. And I find so many people are gullible in different ways whenit comes to this. Look at the Duke guy. He obviously had heretical ideas, but he made some predictions about war. The sad thing is that he may very well have been right in his predictions and still remain wrong as ever in his heretical ideas. If in 68 weeks Rome gets nuked, all it means is that Rome got nuked. Popes live and die like the rest of us. But a piece of brick mailed to Portugal doth not a conclave make. One of these days, some apparition secret is going to come true, or some prophet is going to get his prophecy right, but it could be by satanic assistance or by fluke. Statistically, one of them has to hit the mark sooner or later! And confused Catholics are going to flock to these people like idiot sheep. Sad. Doctrine, serious knowledge of our faith and especially of the Church itself needs to be imparted to the peopleif they are to have any defence against this nuttery.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6