FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Catholic website publishes photos of the authentic third secret of Fatima
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(05-01-2010, 03:06 PM)pedro Wrote: [ -> ]If you say that  the letter to the Galatians has authority over the 4 Gospels you are stupid, sorry but that's true.

Is that what you are saying?

Haha, whoa.  Step back and let me preach this: the Bible is the book of the Church, She is not the Church of the Bible.  You don't resolve what seem to be scriptural inconsistencies, the Church does.  Word up.
(05-01-2010, 02:47 PM)pedro Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2010, 02:41 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]Probably.  Then He would call me "Doubting Thomas" and tell me to stick my hand in His side, and then I would be convinced.  God isn't offended by holy prudence.  He wants us to discern the true from the false, and He isn't offended by honest attempts to do so.  We have the examples of the Saints on that.

You are wrong:

Mathew 24 42-44

Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

No, I am right.

Quote:4 And Jesus answering, said to them: Take heed that no man seduce you: 5 For many will come in my name saying, I am Christ: and they will seduce many.
(05-01-2010, 03:12 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]No, I am saying it has authority derived from events in the 4 Gospels.  And it does not in any way contradict the 4 Gospels.  That is what I am saying.

You seem to be saying that there is some type of contradiction and the 4 Gospels outweigh it.  Now, sorry back at you, but that's stupid to think Galatians has some type of contradiction with the Gospels.

If that's not what you're saying, then I admit I don't understand your point.

I warn you this , never again quote any passage of the Bible to contradict the 4 Gospels.

Understood?

(05-01-2010, 03:17 PM)pedro Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2010, 03:12 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]No, I am saying it has authority derived from events in the 4 Gospels.  And it does not in any way contradict the 4 Gospels.  That is what I am saying.

You seem to be saying that there is some type of contradiction and the 4 Gospels outweigh it.  Now, sorry back at you, but that's stupid to think Galatians has some type of contradiction with the Gospels.

If that's not what you're saying, then I admit I don't understand your point.

I warn you this , never again quote any passage of the Bible to contradict the 4 gospels.

Understood?

First, I didn't.  Second, I don't think it contradicts, but apparently you do.

More importantly, is that a threat?  Please tell me it is so I can dispatch you properly.
(05-01-2010, 03:17 PM)pedro Wrote: [ -> ]I warn you this , never again quote any passage of the bible to contradict the 4 gospels.

Understood?

We don't respond to threats. You don't understand.  You need to listen to the Church to understand the Gospel.  In its own human way the Church is the Gospel, just as Jesus Christ her Bridegroom is law, prophecy and revelation.  I wonder, how long has it been since sanctifying grace was last applied to you? Get baptized, or if you're baptized be confessed, or if you're confessed receive the Body and Blood. That would be a start to your understanding of the Gospel.

But partially I'm beginning to think you're a troll.
(05-01-2010, 03:19 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]First, I didn't.  Second, I don't think it contradicts, but apparently you do.

More importantly, is that a threat?  Please tell me it is so I can dispatch you properly.

Yes, is a threat:

[Image: hell.jpg]

My post was actually in response to your previous post where you said: "I guess if Jesus comes to your house you would call him  a false prophet." If "Jesus" came to my house and told my things which contradicted dogma, I would say "anathema!" The true Christ would not contradict dogma.

But your next quote is equally silly. "Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come." That disproves your claim that it'll happen in sixty eight weeks, so my quote could, in fact, be applied to that. You're just like many protestants I've conversed with in that you equate the Bible itself with your interpretations of the Bible.

So I shall repeat the word of St. Paul again to you:

"But although we, or an Angel from heauen, euangelize to you beside that vvhich vve haue euangelized to you, be he anáthema."
Galatians I, 7.
(05-01-2010, 03:23 PM)pedro Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2010, 03:19 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]First, I didn't.  Second, I don't think it contradicts, but apparently you do.

Yes, is a threat:

[Image: hell.jpg]

Sigh.
Yeah, you're a troll.
(05-01-2010, 03:30 PM)ardens Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, you're a troll.

He's also banned now.  Hopefully he will find a priest or psychologist or both.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6