FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pagan Babies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Years ago in Catholic schools there used to be a collection where kids put coins in a can to send to missionaries overseas to baptize the pagan babies. Why has this stopped?
(05-04-2010, 07:10 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]Years ago in Catholic schools there used to be a collection where kids put coins in a can to send to missionaries overseas to baptize the pagan babies. Why has this stopped?

Because the NO Church doesnt believe in evangilization, everyone is saved. I mentioned this to a Nun and she said it was a barbaric practice because they should "be allowed their religion".
Would she say that if their religion was to rape and burn nuns at the stake as many tribes did. What a phony that sister is, her whole life has been a sham.
salus, if you're not a troll, you sure do a fine impersonation of one. LOL

Oh well, at least you've stopped shouting in caps.
salus Wrote:Why has this stopped?

Is has stopped? The Catholic school I teach at just finished collecting the students' Lenten donations for the poor in the African missions.
salus Wrote:her whole life has been a sham.

Woah. I'm going to go with Marc on this one. If salus isn't a troll, I don't know who is. I should have known better when my past three posts have been in contradiction to points salus has taken.
(05-04-2010, 08:37 PM)Credo Wrote: [ -> ]
salus Wrote:Why has this stopped?

Is has stopped? The Catholic school I teach at just finished collecting the students' Lenten donations for the poor in the African missions.

To have them baptized? I am pretty sure that is done with. If not awesome.
When i read clerical apologists like Marc and Credo i can see why soo many young men could be molested by priests.
(05-04-2010, 10:21 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]When i read clerical apologists like Marc and Credo i can see why soo many young men could be molested by priests.

Just quoting this post before you have a chance to edit it.
whoooooooooooooooooa now
Pages: 1 2 3 4