FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Ecumenism Day in Germany was yesterday on the day of the lord's Ascension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.piusbruderschaft.de/component...s-vom-oekt

Translation

In the Church of the Redeemer is a "super-Ecumenical service" rather than Catholics, Evangelicals and Anglicans, Mrs. Käßmann called the anti-birth control pills as a "gift of God" and the middle of it collects for the most controversial event of the year, none other than Peter Brotherhood. (Picture: A forbidden interfaith ceremony at the 1st ÖKT 2003)

When one sees who is at the 2nd Ecumenical Church is a rendezvous, it is clear that this should be worked on in the new religion of universal brotherhood. So loud program was held yesterday a Catholic-Protestant-Anglican ecumenical Eucharist. Were announced, the bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Old Catholics in Germany, Dr. Matthias ring, Bishop of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Braunschweig, Prof. Dr. Friedrich Weber, bishop of the Anglican Diocese of Southwark, Nicholas Baines and the State Superintendent of the Evangelical Lippi's Church, Dr. Martin Dutzmann to jointly celebrate the Eucharist in the Church of the Redeemer.

The Catholic Church forbids such events. The reason for this refusal is not - as clerical journalists often want to suggest - in the rejection of non-Catholics as people and individuals.

On the contrary, it lies in the love of those same people who are called to the fullness of faith in Christ. The administration of the sacrament of the Eucharist is only possible if the recipient believes in the reality of Christ's presence under the form of bread. If the recipient of the faith, "he eats and drinks, the court of God, he is not different from ordinary bread," says St. Paul in Corinthians.

The correct belief about the Eucharist is the indispensable Prerequisite for the communion, and not a negligible or throw in an unnecessary irrelevance. But as the evangelical groups are in themselves at odds and many different interpretations of the Lord's word: 'This is my body "are circulating (Calvinists, Lutherans, Zwinglians, Freikirchler ...), it is simply impossible that they receive the Body of Christ.

Even the Church can fulfill any doubt: "Haud est licitum fidelibus quovis assist active modo seu partem habere in sacris acatholicorum" - "Unauthorized it is for believers in any way active in a religious activity by non-Catholics to participate or to participate" (CIC 1983 Can in 1258, repeated in the 1983 CIC 844 § 1)

Woman Käßmann Meanwhile, use this moment of opportunity to profielieren on the ÖKT, not only with her new book. No one in this way also have rarely been praised for the pill can be heard from the lips of nichtgeweihten lay representative:

"We can] [but see the pill as a gift from God."At issue is the decision for a life without children," our Churches should not devalue the same. "This is pretty much the exact opposite of the teachings of the Catholic Church, which explains the deliberate exclusion of the God-given purpose of the sexual act for clearly morally illicit .

While in these scandals, not even all the Gay and lesbian events called, it creates a branch of the followers of the classical rite of Wigratzbad for this embarrassment of church history and collect money! In the Basilica of Saint Clement in Hanover was in the order of service read that one on Sunday (May 9) for the second Ecumenical Parish donations should.

How was it again when Biedermann and the arsonists? At the very end sacrifices Mr. Biedermann be lighter for the two friendly man that his house had been crowded with Bezinfässern. They assure him yet "But Mr. Biedermann, they do not believe it ..." Then go to his house in flames. So like you feel well here: "But my dear friends of the old rite: Surely you do not want us to destroy the church here, right?"
The article failed to mention the necessity of a validly ordained priest, of which there are none in Protestantism.

And I love this quote, which clearly goes against 'the new religion of universal brotherhood': “Above the brotherhood of humanity and fatherland, there is a brotherhood which is infinitely more sacred and more precious, the brotherhood which makes us one in Christ, our Redeemer, namely, our kinship in the Catholic Church, the Mystical Body of Christ Himself” (Pope Pius XI, Allocution to the Spanish Refugees, 14th September, 1936).
(05-14-2010, 12:53 PM)SouthpawLink Wrote: [ -> ]The article failed to mention the necessity of a validly ordained priest, of which there are none in Protestantism.

And I love this quote, which clearly goes against 'the new religion of universal brotherhood': “Above the brotherhood of humanity and fatherland, there is a brotherhood which is infinitely more sacred and more precious, the brotherhood which makes us one in Christ, our Redeemer, namely, our kinship in the Catholic Church, the Mystical Body of Christ Himself” (Pope Pius XI, Allocution to the Spanish Refugees, 14th September, 1936).

T.T The church is playing on dangerous ground.....very dangerous.Thank God though the church can never be "Completely" destroyed.It will get better,They will cease to be Ecumenism when we see that it fails......I hope :S
Did I miss Maennertag?
(05-14-2010, 06:20 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Did I miss Maennertag?

Ich glaube shone lol.