FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Dirty Terrorists Wanted to Kill the Holy Father
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:(

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/a...prevented/

"The order for expulsion reportedly included the transcript of a conversation in which one of the students, Mohammed Hlal, said that he wished 'death to the head of the Vatican City State' and was 'ready to assassinate him to earn a place in Paradise.'"
His paradise is a lot different that the Paradise I am trying to make it to.

(05-15-2010, 04:44 PM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]His paradise is a lot different that the Paradise I am trying to make it to.

I know!  Even if I weren't Catholic, come on!  You get into "paradise" by murdering a kindly old man?  :( >:(
(05-15-2010, 04:45 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2010, 04:44 PM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]His paradise is a lot different that the Paradise I am trying to make it to.

I know!  Even if I weren't Catholic, come on!  You get into "paradise" by murdering a kindly old man?   :( >:(

[Image: 2970virgins.jpg]
(05-15-2010, 05:28 PM)LongfellowDeeds Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2010, 04:45 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: [ -> ]

I know!  Even if I weren't Catholic, come on!  You get into "paradise" by murdering a kindly old man?   :( >:(

[Image: 2970virgins.jpg]

YAY!  I LOVE that!
Once again, as disgusting and blasphemous as the Muslim concept of martyrdom is, most Muslims do not believe that paradise consists of 72 virgins. That was an obscure quote from certain versions the Hadith and not often accepted by most Islamic traditions and schools.
(05-15-2010, 10:29 PM)WanderingPenitent Wrote: [ -> ]Once again, as disgusting and blasphemous as the Muslim concept of martyrdom is, most Muslims do not believe that paradise consists of 72 virgins. That was an obscure quote from certain versions the Hadith and not often accepted by most Islamic traditions and schools.

Their concept of "good" is very physical nonetheless.
The muslim males have an odd problem with sex.
Muhammad himself was quite obsessed by sex.
These poor purported 72 "virgins" each muslim male will have in Paradise, nobody in the muslim word is wondering if they are so eager to have intercourses with such bloody murderers.
In addition, finding virgin girls in the times being isn't so easy... even 72 every man?
And are they supposed to become virgin again after each intercourse?
The God of the muslims may perform miracles, isn't it?
(05-15-2010, 10:29 PM)WanderingPenitent Wrote: [ -> ]Once again, as disgusting and blasphemous as the Muslim concept of martyrdom is, most Muslims do not believe that paradise consists of 72 virgins. That was an obscure quote from certain versions the Hadith and not often accepted by most Islamic traditions and schools.

That's not "obscure", much less coming exclusively from the Hadiths. The quote about the houris in Jennah comes from the Qur'an itself. Don't be deceived by liberal muslims trying to paint their religion in friendlier tones.