FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: New Bishop Williamson interview, London, 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(05-16-2010, 12:18 PM)BlessedKarl Wrote: [ -> ]The protocals of the elders of zion have a special place on your bookshelf or something?

Has anyone here ever actually read that book or books?  I've never seen a copy, nor heard it discussed in SSPX chapels, but it's often used as a club against trads. 

From what I can gather it's a fictionalized account of the sort Taylor Caldwell wrote, based on another work by Maurice Joly  (Dialogues from Hell?)  but it contains a blueprint for how to attack the Church and the society produced by Christendom.  It sounds a lot like all of the talk about Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" that the right wing is accusing the left of adopting. 

The disproportionate level of hysteria against it/them by people who are obviously opposed to the Church makes me question their motives and suspect that it might have some elements of truth in it. 

Do regular bookstores carry it?  (ie. Borders, Barnes and Noble?) 

(05-16-2010, 12:18 PM)BlessedKarl Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2010, 10:57 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2010, 10:55 AM)St.Ambrose Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2010, 07:22 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]Ambu said that so the German authorities who are spying on him and his countrymen would not suspect him of  "HoulcaustTM denial"

It is a crime here in Germany.Could get fined 100,000 euros and/or five years in prision.

Archbishop William was fined by the german goverment.

Which shows us once more how they're a puppet of International Jewry.

The protocals of the elders of zion have a special place on your bookshelf or something?

No, but I have The Plot against the Church by Maurice Pinay written in 1962 at the eve of the Council. You should give it a try.

International Jewry is not a figment of our imagination, it's quite real and quite dangerous.
indeed it is vetus.
(05-15-2010, 11:45 PM)St.Ambrose Wrote: [ -> ]Do not agree with his Halocaust denial.

The only thing I heard him do was question some of the methods and numbers, so I'm assuming you are calling that Holocaust denial. If that is the case, then you are free to do so, but why isn't he?
Well,I guess I retract my statement

I guess Bishop Williamson is just scandalist,not heretic and such.

Taboo subject in Germany
(05-16-2010, 01:42 PM)St.Ambrose Wrote: [ -> ]Well,I guess I retract my statement

Taboo subject in Germany

Yes, don't fall for all the false accusations against His Excellency from the liberal mass media, and nor should you fall for the Neo-Con arguments against him as well!!
Do, I agree with everything Bishop W. says?? No! Do I think he is a crusader trying to save souls and a Beacon of Truth in this troubled world today,?? Most defiantly!
5 minutes in, and this is a must-view so far.  +W has hit the nail on the head with globalism, IMO.

I'll be watching it as I can throughout the day.
(05-16-2010, 02:00 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2010, 01:42 PM)St.Ambrose Wrote: [ -> ]Well,I guess I retract my statement

Taboo subject in Germany

Yes, don't fall for all the false accusations against His Excellency from the liberal mass media, and nor should you fall for the Neo-Con arguments against him as well!!
Do, I agree with everything Bishop W. says?? No! Do I think he is a crusader trying to save souls and a Beacon of Truth in this troubled world today,?? Most defiantly!

Ironically, the first 5 minutes of the video has in part to do with the media, etc.

ETA: "most defiantly" - I think you mean most definitely.  Freudian slip?  :laughing:
Good post. Williamson is the man.
I've just watched the whole interview.

I highly recommend it to all of you. It's a refreshing breath of true Catholicism and common sense.
Pages: 1 2 3 4