FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: New Bishop Williamson interview, London, 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks for posting this. I'm going to watch it soon.
(05-16-2010, 12:33 PM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2010, 12:18 PM)BlessedKarl Wrote: [ -> ]The protocals of the elders of zion have a special place on your bookshelf or something?

Has anyone here ever actually read that book or books?  I've never seen a copy, nor heard it discussed in SSPX chapels, but it's often used as a club against trads.   

From what I can gather it's a fictionalized account of the sort Taylor Caldwell wrote, based on another work by Maurice Joly  (Dialogues from Hell?)  but it contains a blueprint for how to attack the Church and the society produced by Christendom.  It sounds a lot like all of the talk about Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" that the right wing is accusing the left of adopting. 

The disproportionate level of hysteria against it/them by people who are obviously opposed to the Church makes me question their motives and suspect that it might have some elements of truth in it. 

Do regular bookstores carry it?  (ie. Borders, Barnes and Noble?) 

I read the entire thing on the "world wide web" in 1994.

The good old days.
(05-19-2010, 05:57 AM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]I read the entire thing on the "world wide web" in 1994.

The good old days.

What did you think?  Does it conform to the various descriptions of it?  Can you compare it to other books? 
(05-19-2010, 10:53 AM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2010, 05:57 AM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]I read the entire thing on the "world wide web" in 1994.

The good old days.

What did you think?  Does it conform to the various descriptions of it?  Can you compare it to other books? 

You can buy it on Amazon.  I saw it in a used bookstore once for 50 cents.
(05-19-2010, 10:53 AM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]

The good old days.

I thought it was pretty well written.  However, while I believe in mini-conspiracies I don't believe that there is a star council of evil men controlling the world with a united purpose.

Here are my reasons.

1.  They would have succeeded already.
2.  The rich elites hate each other too.  They are no more united that the various factions of Traditionalists.  They have rivalries jealousies etc.  And that would apply to the star chamber too unless they were some sort of anti-saints.
3.  I've met some astonishingly clever and ruthless people in my life, both young, middle-aged and old but none are capable of running and controlling a conspiracy of that scale and time horizon.  They are much cleverer than me.
4.  The sort of people who run corporations are not particularly evil or particularly clever.  In fact I dare say that if I had an IQ test with many a CEO of a Blue Chip firm I'd be more intelligent.  The people who run the world are driven, political, avaricious beyond belief and short-sighted.  Those are not the men described in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.  Those men are intelligent, committed to an evil common purpose.

So do I think 911 was an inside job?  Well I think it is plausible that the US governement at some level knew an attack was planned and deliberately maintained a state of ignorance about it so they would have an excuse to go into the middle east.  I think that is possible.  But I don't believe that the men in black wired every second floor of the North and South Towers with Thermite.

I think the elites certainly want to control the rest of us.  But I don't think they have a master plan, nor do I think they are all pulling in the same direction.  I think most of their politics is reactive rather than pro-active.  They are opportunistic, not strategic.

So I find it difficult to believe the PoTEoZ is real because it does not seem to square with what I observe in human nature and the world around me.

My view is that Satan the prince of this world is in control to some degree and influences evil men but only to the degree that God influences the good ones.  I don't believe there is a Cure of Ars of the dark side sacrificing his life and achieving great evil as a result.  It's more like a herd of wilderbeast running towards the edge of a cliff because sin has blinded them.
An Australian guy named Peter Myers has an interesting analysis of the Protocols.

http://mailstar.net/toolkit.html
Which shows us once more how they're a puppet of International Jewry.
[/quote]

Are you insane? That is not something you should joke about.  Ugh
(05-19-2010, 05:15 PM)Anya K Wrote: [ -> ]Which shows us once more how they're a puppet of International Jewry.

Are you insane? That is not something you should joke about.  Ugh
[/quote]

Who said I'm joking?
Excellent interview.  :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4