FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Rainbow Sash Gays Threaten to Disrupt Pentecost Masses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
link to article:  http://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=36573&page=1 

This just irks me to no end.  I hope there are plenty of plain clothes security people to mace, bind and gag anyone who disrupts a mass.  They should then be prosecuted as hate criminals.

It's time for the Church Militant to become....militant. 

"Si vis pacem para bellum!!!"
(05-17-2010, 09:34 PM)Beware_the_Ides Wrote: [ -> ]link to article:  http://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=36573&page=1 

This just irks me to no end.  I hope there are plenty of plain clothes security people to mace, bind and gag anyone who disrupts a mass.  They should then be prosecuted as hate criminals.

That day is coming. I guarantee it.
(05-17-2010, 09:34 PM)Beware_the_Ides Wrote: [ -> ]link to article:  http://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=36573&page=1 

From their website:

http://www.rainbowsashmovement.com/files...olence.pdf

Quote:As we make preparations for Pentecost Sunday around the nation and internationally for our celebration of Pentecost we will not be intimidated by threats of inferred violence against us on so called Catholics Web sites. These same sites claim to support Cardinal Francis George.

Implied threats: such as the “Free Republic” web site “homo’s should be ran out with the muslims” or “Someone should set up tripwires at the entrance. Maybe add a flamethrower for effect.” Or “Islam calls for the death of gays” “Knights with swords required - BIG Knights, of the off-duty police type.” such language is hateful and its clear intent is to whip up homophobia which can lead to violence. Sadly in our society we have witnessed to much violence that has been promoted by hate speech.

Cardinal George we hope you will stand with us in condemning any who would motivate violence against the Rainbow Sash Movement as we come to celebrate Pentecost at your Cathedral. To often you have been silent when it comes to violence against the LGBT Community such silence only encourages this type of hate.
Joe Murray, Executive Director, Rainbow Sash Movement

While I do not advocate violence, I think it is hypocritical of them to state their intention to disrupt a mass and then complain when people get upset about it.  If someone - anyone - stood up during Mass and disrupted the Holy Sacrifice, I'd hopefully have the courage to forcibily remove them.  And then to accuse me of being violent would just be ridiculous.

I wonder what will happen in Chicago.

Pax,
Jesse

ETA:  I wonder if they are monitoring the tank...
Time to dust off the shotgun.
(05-17-2010, 10:27 PM)Heinrich Wrote: [ -> ]

That day is coming. I guarantee it.

All I see are limp wristed girly men in the NO. The Church militant depends on us trads. All the NO has is the Church fruity.
I would like to see some of the men of the SSPX (and I am so grateful that the men of the SSPX actually look like MEN and not silly metrosexuals) take some of these troublemakers on.  I remember several years ago when ACT UP! did their shenanigans right in Saint Patrick's Cathedral at communion.  If I had been there and been a man, I would have given them something to cry about.  I've about had it with the "radical gay agenda."  If they don't like the Catholic Church, fine, that is their right, but they need to stay away. >sad
I was ready to tell this girl to leave Mass when she was playing a video game during Fathers homily a couple weeks ago. She was at least a teenager too so she is old enough to know better. She's lucky the only thing she got from me was a dirty look. If these queers showed up I don't want to think about what I would do.

(05-18-2010, 02:32 AM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]If these queers showed up I don't want to think about what I would do.

Neither do I but I know it would most likely result in jail time for assault.
(05-18-2010, 01:28 AM)SLCFranciscan Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see some of the men of the SSPX (and I am so grateful that the men of the SSPX actually look like MEN and not silly metrosexuals) take some of these troublemakers on.  I remember several years ago when ACT UP! did their shenanigans right in Saint Patrick's Cathedral at communion.  If I had been there and been a man, I would have given them something to cry about.  I've about had it with the "radical gay agenda."  If they don't like the Catholic Church, fine, that is their right, but they need to stay away. >sad

Never fear if they ever appear in my area there will be some broken bones.
Yep  ... it's from traditio.  So what?  Read it and weep!  gg

President of U.S. Conference of Catholic [sic] Admits Crime Cover-up
Under Oath Newcardinal Francis George and His No. 2 Bishop Admit Obstruction of Justice

Newchurch Cardinal-archbishop Francis George, President of the U.S. Conference of Catholic [sic] Bishops, has admitted in a 180-page sworn deposition, now made public, the details of his failure to report the sex crimes of his presbyters and his intimidations to keep such crimes a secret. The No. 2 bishop in the archdiocese, Raymond Goedert, testified that most of the presbyters he confronted with allegations of sex crimes admitted them.

Goedert excused his complicity by saying that Benedict-Ratzinger's "law" and archdiocesan policies prohibited him from revealing the crimes to the police, even though this was not confessional matter. Benedict-Ratzinger's policy threatened his clergy with excommunication -- not for perpetrating these disgusting crimes, but for revealing them to the police. "I simply would not talk about [the cases] to anyone except those who had a right to know because of their position in the diocese," Goedert said. In consequence, the Novus Ordo archdiocese of Chicago was forced on July 21, 2009, to fork over a "down payment" of almost 4,000,000 U.S. dollars to Newchurch's sex-crimes victims.

George's and Goedert's spilling of the beans was said by one attorney to provide a rare glimpse of "how clerical culture operated..., of the energy spent on keeping the scandal contained [covered up]. "What emerges here is that the interests of the institution [Newchurch] come first, then the man, the perpetrator of crime," Mark Pearlman said. "And somewhere in the distance [are] the victims of the crime. Their priorities are in the wrong order." [Some information for this Commentary was contributed by the Chicago Tribune.]

Good Catholics, Newcardinal George, the now-admitted abettor of child rape and assault, the now-admitted obstructer of justice, will face no sanctions from Newchurch. Benedict-Ratzinger, in essence the unindicted co-conspirator, won't can him. The U.S. Newchurch bishops won't can him. They're all complicit themselves. George won't even do the honorable thing and resign. The Newchurch of the New Order is, to use Dante's phrase, cloaca del puzzo [a stinking sewer]. No true Catholic can have anything to do with it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5