FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Warning to those Kansas City Fishies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
D.C.  We've had a few fisheater meetups here, but libby always snubs us :(

I used to live in Virginia Beach, actually.
(07-14-2010, 02:21 PM)cgraye Wrote: [ -> ]libby, I feel like you shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere else until you have descended on Washington.  Although it will certainly have to wait until Walty is there.  He would truly hate to miss it.

If Libby ever shows up I'll just out-Libby her.  Let's just say I plan on talking loudly and embarrassing everyone there.
Libby came by DC...and everyone but moi whimped out on her.  Oh, saith you all, My shows are on. Pffft.

She's still mad at all of you. Really. She told me so.  :wench:
(07-14-2010, 03:32 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]If Libby ever shows up I'll just out-Libby her.  Let's just say I plan on talking loudly and embarrassing everyone there.

You don't need to talk loudly, just...with emphasis.
You DCers need to get out of the KC thread.  Go soil up your own disfunctional meetup threads.  :bronxcheer:
(07-14-2010, 04:32 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]You DCers need to get out of the KC thread.  Go soil up your own disfunctional meetup threads.  :bronxcheer:
You are entirely correct Mr W.  :laughing: Thanks for pointing that out.
(07-14-2010, 04:32 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]You DCers need to get out of the KC thread.  Go soil up your own disfunctional meetup threads.  :bronxcheer:

Run away!  Run away!
(07-14-2010, 03:29 PM)cgraye Wrote: [ -> ]D.C.  We've had a few fisheater meetups here, but libby always snubs us :(

I used to live in Virginia Beach, actually.

SNUB you?!!!

Why, Resrev and I sat in that Fuddruckers for 12 hours waiting on you and Walty -

I would see skinny jeans, and go running to the door like a happy little puppy, only to be mistaken again.

Resrev stifled a cry when she was positive that you were at the condiments counter.... but when she went to greet you, it was just some guy with big beautiful green eyes and tentacles.

it just about broke her heart.

we drowned our sorrows in onion rings.... I'll never forget it.

:'(

(07-14-2010, 02:21 PM)cgraye Wrote: [ -> ]libby, I feel like you shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere else until you have descended on Washington.  Although it will certainly have to wait until Walty is there.  He would truly hate to miss it.

hmmm....

my kids have yet to see that giant blue whale in the Smithsonian....

as long as they don't ask who lives in "that big house up on the hill", I figure  we can make a little trip.....

maybe in September or October...

hmmm.......

:hmmm:

(07-14-2010, 03:32 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]

If Libby ever shows up I'll just out-Libby her.  Let's just say I plan on talking loudly and embarrassing everyone there.

....who have you been talking to?

:sneaky:
Pages: 1 2 3