FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Maria Laach Monastery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So!  I came across this lady today!  Any thoughts about what she says?

Maria Laach Monastery (16th Century)

The twentieth century will bring death and destruction, apostasy from the Church, discord in families, cities and governments; it will be the century of three great wars with intervals of a few decades. They will become ever more devastating and bloody and will lay in ruins not only Germany, but finally all countries of East and West.

After a terrible defeat of Germany will follow the next great war. There will be no bread for people anymore and no fodder for animals. Poisonous clouds, manufactured by human hands, will sink down and exterminate everything. The human mind will be seized by insanity.
(05-30-2010, 04:04 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: [ -> ]So!  I came across this lady today!  Any thoughts about what she says?

Maria Laach Monastery (16th Century)

The twentieth century will bring death and destruction, apostasy from the Church, discord in families, cities and governments; it will be the century of three great wars with intervals of a few decades. They will become ever more devastating and bloody and will lay in ruins not only Germany, but finally all countries of East and West.

After a terrible defeat of Germany will follow the next great war. There will be no bread for people anymore and no fodder for animals. Poisonous clouds, manufactured by human hands, will sink down and exterminate everything. The human mind will be seized by insanity.

Exactly this happened after WWII before the Marshal Plan produced its effect. People ate grass, lived in rumbles. There were even man made poisonus cluds in some places.

So anyone can wrote this e.g. in 1946 in Europe
Two of my childhood buddies were born in baraken ( American DP camps)  in Europe at the wars end. But where did you run across this ? It sounds right on which always makes me a little nervous.Taking a quick spin it got 43K hits but mostly WWII and architecture.
tim
I came across this prophecy on this website, which lists various Catholic prophecies: http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/pandora.htm

Two Catholic prophecies on this site I know to be false, one purportedly from Padre Pio, and the other supposedly from a journal of the pope.  But the others are sound, and I'm thinking this one is, too.

And yes, it talks about the world wars, but the prophecy states there'll be THREE world wars.  And I'm thinking the third one is gonna happen right around next year.  At least, that's how the dark powers of this world are trying to steer things.

Remember!  All countries!  East and West!  Yaaay!
I'll check it out tonight, thanks.
tim