FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Yardarm is the Remedy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Where have I ever said isreal is the good guys? Pls do tell
the plm here is h and others cannot look at this stepping  back from your  bullshit ideology
all I have said again and again is that blockade means something
to announce and attempt to run a blockade then attack an armed boarding party will lead to dire consequnces
act accordingly
these were not innocent  civilians caught in fighting these were people on mission and 9 of them got what they wanted. Just to score a piolitical point
isreal is not the good guy neither is hammas but in this case isreal had no choice . In order for a blocKDe o be legal it must be enforced. Because blockade means something
look hammas is doing it's duty tonamuggle weapons isreal is doing it's duty to stoop  them. Again if u dot want to get sting don't toss stones at hornet nests

Time to set the sauce down for a while DK, you're starting to sound like John Hagee. It doens't look good on ya.
i don't listen to regge so it doesn't matter.
i would say the same for any other state besides the brits because
sip
they're special

the only reason why some here got they're pantie sin a knot over this is because isreal is doing it. but the u.s. boards shps in international waters almost daily of the colombian coast and sure 9 dont get killed but where is your outrage over these?

if u want to play with the big boys don't bitch or cry when you get hurt. that's it. period. these fools announced and tried to run a blockade. what the hell do u or others think would of happened?
you all sound like spoiled brats.
u just don't get it.
(06-06-2010, 04:42 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]i don't listen to regge so it doesn't matter.
i would say the same for any other state besides the brits because
sip
they're special

the only reason why some here got they're pantie sin a knot over this is because isreal is doing it. but the u.s. boards shps in international waters almost daily of the colombian coast and sure 9 dont get killed but where is your outrage over these?

if u want to play with the big boys don't bitch or cry when you get hurt. that's it. period. these fools announced and tried to run a blockade. what the hell do u or others think would of happened?
you all sound like spoiled brats.
u just don't get it.

The blockade is immoral.  Like most of the rest of the actions of the Israeli government.

And, as i already said, most of the actions of th most Islamic governments.
the blockade is not immoral. unless u can show why this blockade is immoral and other blockades in history were not. which i highly doubt. blockades are ugly. they are part of war war is hell.
but not every war is immoral.
if u r using the UN to declare what is moral and what is not your not catholic just sayin

(06-07-2010, 04:48 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]the blockade is not immoral. unless u can show why this blockade is immoral and other blockades in history were not. which i highly doubt. blockades are ugly. they are part of war war is hell.
but not every war is immoral.
if u r using the UN to declare what is moral and what is not your not catholic just sayin

I'm not saying that it is immoral because the UN says so, perish the thought.  I am saying that both parties is the Israeli/Palestine conflict are currently engaged in explicit targeting of civilians to terrorize and murder the opposition.  The blockade, which is denying international aid (not guns or terrorists, as was fallaciously claimed) to Palestine, is an attempt to starve and keep medical help from civilians, and as such, in my understanding, I view it as immoral.
the so called aid which was the main cargo of the ship the 9 fools were killed on was concrete. concrete is on the isreali list because it is used for bunkers and securing tunnels and arms depots
blockades are nasty. but this blockade compared to most in history is kind. aid does get through tons and tons and tons a week. what blockade doesnt target populations?
(06-07-2010, 05:14 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]the so called aid which was the main cargo of the ship the 9 fools were killed on was concrete. concrete is on the isreali list because it is used for bunkers and securing tunnels and arms depots
blockades are nasty. but this blockade compared to most in history is kind. aid does get through tons and tons and tons a week. what blockade doesnt target populations?

OK, since a common thread in your dissenting opinions appears to be a disagreement on facts, will you agree that the blockade is immoral if it only allows a limited amount of food and medicine, a tiny fraction of the amount needed for normal health and thereby victimizes non-combatants, including women, children, elderly, disabled, sick, etc.?  Is it not immoral to intend to harm non-combatants in this way?
Districting the flow of goods is not immoral. Again blockade means sowmthing. Thy r under blockade for a reason
and blockades are ugly bussines
they always have been and always will be. What r the isreali demands to nd the blokade?
(06-07-2010, 05:55 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Districting the flow of goods is not immoral. Again blockade means sowmthing. Thy r under blockade for a reason
and blockades are ugly bussines
they always have been and always will be. What r the isreali demands to nd the blokade?

You're a master of cheap rhetoric.  Saying something is "ugly business" does not absolve it of its immoral nature.

Once again, as I have had to do with you countless times, I must ask you to read my words carefully.  Do you agree that the blockade is immoral if it only allows a limited amount of food and medicine, a tiny fraction of the amount needed for normal health and thereby victimizes non-combatants, including women, children, elderly, disabled, sick, etc.?  Is it not immoral to intend to harm non-combatants in this way?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8