FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Yardarm is the Remedy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(06-09-2010, 03:01 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]The difference again is on of magnitude
some Jews do want genocide but they r not he state of isreal and if anything the Jews who do want that the kach ect are not in control
it's over statement and bullshit to call what's goin on in gaza a genocide
that said mohamadan and moham orga have deciDed they're wish to destroy isreal so then
it follows isreal can and will defend itself against it's enemies
this blockade is one means it is using and really in the grand s heme of human cruilty this is maybe a 3

Justification of human cruelty, no matter what its degree, is not among the teachings of Our Lord.

Just as not all Israelis want genocide of the Palestinians, not all Palestinians want the genocide of the Israelis.  And you're certainly not in a position to say "more Palestinians want the genocide of the Israelis than Israelis want the genocide of the Palestinians," because I know that's your next line of argument.  You have no idea how many people actually think that on either side.

I'm really baffled about your inability to remain objective when it comes to matters dealing with Muslims.  You'd rather sell out your mother than show the least bit of empathy towards any Muslim on the planet.  That's a serious mental and moral disorder.
Th blockade is not cruel
and don't u dare being me mam into this
I am being objective your blind hatefoe isreal precludes u from even answering simple questions about this blockade and instead u dismiss it as total wE or cruel or genocidal mean while simple questions go un answered
I'm baffled too at your complete lack knowlege in this
in short
I'm not impressed
sip sip
(06-09-2010, 04:32 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Th blockade is not cruel
I am being objective your blind hatefoe isreal precludes u from even answering simple questions about this blockade and instead u dismiss it as total wE or cruel or genocidal mean while simple questions go un answered
in short
I'm not impressed
sip sip

Where have I displayed hatred for the Israelis? To condemn certain actions as immoral makes me a hater?  You sound like a liberal!
only flinging what u so abundantly fling.
Catholics have no problem with the idea of a siege or blockade...the same except one is on land...the other at sea.

The Siege of Antioch - 8 months - guess it only hurt the "combatants"....LOL

Siege of Acre - 

not to mention Catholic on Catholic sieges such as the English siege at Orleons

There is no problem with Israel defending itself from the muham hoards in any way they see fit.  Too bad we don't have the nads to step in and help them annialate this enemy of humanity...then we might actually get some converts.
(06-09-2010, 05:59 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]There is no problem with Israel defending itself from the muham hoards in any way they see fit.  Too bad we don't have the nads to step in and help them annialate this enemy of humanity...then we might actually get some converts.

Which enemy of humanity would that be?

The sword has never been an effective means of conversion and expanding God's kingdom here on earth.
(06-09-2010, 04:42 PM)rbjmartin Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2010, 04:32 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Th blockade is not cruel
in short
I'm not impressed
sip sip

Where have I displayed hatred for the Israelis? To condemn certain actions as immoral makes me a hater?  You sound like a liberal!

No you and your buds are a little more cunning than that.  You would not directly advertise hatred of a group..that would cost.

But you do make sure to hold every immoral view about a group of people imaginable...and demand that they not be able to defend themselves...in the hope that they can't defend themselves and so disappear from the face of the earth.  You do this while that particular group of people fights against the most foul stench humanity has to offer...the moham....and you side with the moham
(06-09-2010, 03:16 PM)rbjmartin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really baffled about your inability to remain objective when it comes to matters dealing with Muslims.  You'd rather sell out your mother than show the least bit of empathy towards any Muslim on the planet.  That's a serious mental and moral disorder.

My goodness, what a load of crap.

(06-09-2010, 06:05 PM)rbjmartin Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2010, 05:59 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]There is no problem with Israel defending itself from the muham hoards in any way they see fit.  Too bad we don't have the nads to step in and help them annialate this enemy of humanity...then we might actually get some converts.

Which enemy of humanity would that be?

The sword has never been an effective means of conversion and expanding God's kingdom here on earth.

You need this spelled out???....moham = enemy....help Israaelis = charity and good deed to neighbors...leads to conversion....did I really have to spell that out...????  and you went to MWC...they must have seriously lowered the standards to let more northern VA types in.
(06-09-2010, 06:07 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]No you and your buds are a little more cunning than that.  You would not directly advertise hatred of a group..that would cost.

I don't advertise hatred of anyone because I will no hatred toward anyone, as God has commanded that we should love our neighbors as ourselves.

(06-09-2010, 06:07 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]But you do make sure to hold every immoral view about a group of people imaginable...and demand that they not be able to defend themselves...in the hope that they can't defend themselves and so disappear from the face of the earth.  You do this while that particular group of people fights against the most foul stench humanity has to offer...the moham....and you side with the moham

It's easy to win an argument in your mind when you deal in gross generalities, isn't it?  As I have clearly stated, I believe everyone has the right to defend himself.  I do not wish for the violent elimination of any people.  I do wish for the elimination of erroneous belief systems, including those that justify the use of bigoted, hateful language while claiming to love those they speak about in such terms.  You do love your Muslim neighbors, don't you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8