FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Bishop Muller of Augsburg Decries SSPX Ordinations, Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Regensburg's Bishop attempts to stir the pot on the SSPX's upcoming ordinations in Germany this year on June 26 in Zaitzkofen as announced on their website, here. The local ordinary, Bishop Gerhard Ludwig Müller, who undoubtedly has bigger fish to fry, wants to make trouble.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...cries.html
With the sexual scandals in Germany being uncovered what a ridiculous man this bishop is.
What a clown. I wonder how many pedophiles he's moved from parish to parish?
Who cares?..The SSPX has been ordaining priests for 30 years... Crazy
(06-04-2010, 12:44 AM)matthew_talbot Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares?..The SSPX has been ordaining priests for 30 years... Crazy

He brings up a valid point, but considering the abuses going on in his own diocese, he might have more pressing issues to deal with than this. 
Thing thing with me is that these modernists ALWAYS have to mention Vatican II and emphasize how "great" it is and how it took the Church out of the dark ages, etc...and all those normal crappy talking points the blurt out...they way they constantly mention VII proves that it can not stand on its on merits...it is like someone trying to sale you a bill of goods for something that isn't worth a damn so they feel the constant need to speak about how great it is and uphold it...while blaming the apparent deficiencies and shortcomings on other things/people
Only the NO religion would see the ordaining of more holy priest as a bad thing.

I could care less what Bishop Muller thinks. Every day these disgusting Novus Ordo people mean less and less to me.

He can go and party with the enemies of the Church which is what he is best at.
(06-03-2010, 06:43 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]Regensburg's Bishop attempts to stir the pot on the SSPX's upcoming ordinations in Germany this year on June 26 in Zaitzkofen as announced on their website, here. The local ordinary, Bishop Gerhard Ludwig Müller, who undoubtedly has bigger fish to fry, wants to make trouble.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...cries.html

Quote:The three candidates are a 62 year old from Sweden, a 37 year old from Czechia and a 28 year old from South Tirol.

None of the Candidates are fro the diocese of Regensburg. What could be the reason to ordain them there?
The devil never sleeps.
Pages: 1 2