FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: U.S. Catholic interviews Bishop Trautman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.uscatholic.org/church/2010/06...page=0%2C0

Please give the good Bishop a piece of your mind.

I have.

"I sometimes think that it is often a misunderstanding a failure to have a meeting of the minds that drive two people of good will to do things that are deeply hurtful to one another.

Then one is given a glimpse inside the mind of one of these individuals and is amazed at the amount of muck and tar that is found inside their minds.

Bishop Troutman in this interview shows him self to be a heretic of the first order, somebody whose name should be dragged in the same breath as those of a certain Archbishop of Canterbury by the name of Cramner. A person no more fit to lead a school choir much less a diocese.

If I can take some positive about his grace is that he will soon retire and with the Grace of God be replaced by a Catholic and not a protestant in fancy dress."

Read the article of you need any fuel for your fire.
(07-01-2010, 05:47 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.uscatholic.org/church/2010/06...page=0%2C0

Please give the good Bishop a piece of your mind.

I have.

"I sometimes think that it is often a misunderstanding a failure to have a meeting of the minds that drive two people of good will to do things that are deeply hurtful to one another.

Then one is given a glimpse inside the mind of one of these individuals and is amazed at the amount of muck and tar that is found inside their minds.

Bishop Troutman in this interview shows him self to be a heretic of the first order, somebody whose name should be dragged in the same breath as those of a certain Archbishop of Canterbury by the name of Cramner. A person no more fit to lead a school choir much less a diocese.

If I can take some positive about his grace is that he will soon retire and with the Grace of God be replaced by a Catholic and not a protestant in fancy dress."

Read the article of you need any fuel for your fire.

I disagree ArchB Cranmer was far more Catholic than FishPerson.
We need a slavishly literal translation of the Tridentine Mass in English to replace the Novus Ordo. 
This is an interview from 2005. In 2009 Bishop Trautman lost his case, he got only 29 votes out of 254 to oppose the new translation.
Pray for the Bishop's poor soul.
Kyrie Eleison!
:pray: