FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Oil Spill a chastisement IMO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://www.newworldorderreport.com/News/...-date.aspx

clink link and tell me if you dont think this thing is a Judgment on the USA....I most certainly belive it!
Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray
One of the most horrible things I've seen. 

But then again, what did you expect when the Scriptures say that a third of the sea life dies?

I wonder how long it will take for all that oil to find its way into the Indian and Pacific Oceans.
We still don't know that the oil will wreck the Atlantic.  There was a terrible disaster like this back in 1979 off the coast of northern Mexico.  Life has recovered.  Crude oil naturally seeps into the ocean, and while I know that this is much more than what naturally escapes, nature does have a way of recovering from oil being released into the vast sea.  I don't know for sure what will be the fallout from this disaster, but please remember how much our modern media over-hypes things and whips people into a frenzy.  The spill will affect many people along the Louisiana coast who are employed by the seafood industry, but the whole world?  I'm not so sure about that.
I didn't see the whole story but they said that BP was partly responsible for releasing the Lockerbie bomber.

I know this isn't the greatest source but here is the story...I do know prior to the spill Obama and the CEO of BP were going to have a photo op because BP is big fans of cap and trade and they gave Obama millions for his campaign.

http://luckybogey.wordpress.com/2009/08/...contracts/

Spineless Government: Lockerbie Bomber Goes “Scot Free” For BP Oil Contracts
Filed under: Aviation, Business, Government, Politics, Travel by LB — 2 Comments
August 30, 2009

Did the White House Green Light Lockerbie Bomber’s Release? — UK documents show Lockerbie bomber set free for oil contracts — David Frum: Barack Obama’s Lockerbie sleight of hand — No-go zone: U.S. refuses to pay £50m VAT tax on new embassy — Obama Sends Churchill Home —
I think the tsunami, the new orleans hurricaine, the haiti earthquake, and this are just the first four notes in the Movement of Chastisement which will be a more terrible work than the flood.
tim
I actually think Hussein Osamawamabama was behind this with BP. He (Obummer) wanted this to happen so he can federalize the oil industry too. By the time that ass clown is out of office the whole country will be ran by the Gov't.
In the words of Rahm "Rombo Dead Fish" Emanual "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

The disaster is certainly a judgement, but more on the culture of 24-hour new media, which has over-hyped this crisis far beyond the actual impact.

These are the same people who told you that all the snow and cold temperatures in the U.S. this past winter were a sign of global warming.

Have lots of animals and plants died? Yes.

Will many more die? Yes.

Is this going to kill all of the animals and plants in the ocean or have a huge impact? Very likely not. It hasn't done this in the Gulf, so why would it do this elsewhere.

Is BP responsible? Probably to some extent, but without an investigation of the practices that actually lead to the leak, we can't be sure. The Ixtapa disater in the Mexican waters of the Gulf in the lat 1970s mentioned above happened on a non-BP leased rig which was constructed by the same company that built the Deepwater Horizon. The blow-out preventer failed (which was not designed by BP, but by the Deepwater folks). Why are we demanding BP pay billions, when no one has tried to extort the Deepwater building company (a foreign company) for their equipment failure?

There are lots of pictures of dead or dying animals, but animals and plants die all the time. The only difference here is opportunistic photographers with agendas have found the worst of the worst and photographed it and presented it to make it seem that every mile of Gulf coast is in a similar condition and billions of animals are dead or dying as a result.

As Catholics we have much more important things to worry about. Please have some perspective, because the news media is not going to provide it to you.
Quote:And you shall hear of wars and rumours of wars. See that ye be not troubled. For these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be pestilences, and famines, and earthquakes in places:  Now all these are the beginnings of sorrows.  Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall put you to death: and you shall be hated by all nations for my name's sake.  And then shall many be scandalized: and shall betray one another: and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall seduce many. And because iniquity hath abounded, the charity of many shall grow cold. But he that shall persevere to the end, he shall be saved.  And this gospel of the kingdom, shall be preached in the whole world, for a testimony to all nations, and then shall the consummation come.
Pages: 1 2 3 4