FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I hope this isn't a Catholic Mass..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/world-c...sow,255172

Then again, if it is, I'm sure it's done in the "spirit" of Vatican II. LOL Gotta love reverence before Almighty God  Rolling eyes

-Restituo
I saw that yesterday and looked it up. It is, indeed, "Catholic." Sad....
Wait a second - - wheres credo and glgas telling us that these things don't happen - and its not according to GIRM.
Maybe that is why Spain won....this side offended God by this Mass
The most alarming thing about this, besides the fact that orange is not an approved liturgical color, is there are people who think that God actually cares about who wins a game.  Presumably he loves all soccer players equally, regardless of what team they play for. Unless they are obstinate sinners, in which case he loves them less.  Of course. 
(07-12-2010, 08:02 AM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]The most alarming thing about this, besides the fact that orange is not an approved liturgical color, is there are people who think that God actually cares about who wins a game. 

Cheerleader Cheerleader
Jesus Christ Mystical body offers at least half million weekend masses.

Why do you chew on the abusive ones, instead of praising His real presence in the majority of the masses?  Are you the servants of the evil, to advertise his efforts?
(07-12-2010, 07:43 AM)Stubborn Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a second - - wheres credo and glgas telling us that these things don't happen - and its not according to GIRM.

(07-12-2010, 08:35 AM)glgas Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus Christ Mystical body offers at least half million weekend masses.

Why do you chew on the abusive ones, instead of praising His real presence in the majority of the masses?  Are you the servants of the evil, to advertise his efforts?

Stubborn, head to Las Vegas while you're hot.
(07-12-2010, 08:35 AM)glgas Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus Christ Mystical body offers at least half million weekend masses.

glgas,

It's our job as Catholics to not only praise reverent Holy Masses, but also to rebuke what is offensive to Him. If nobody said anything, nothing would get done and error and evil would prevail. We are called to zealous action and not let evil occur without a fight. It has to do with the sin of ommision. I only have 10 posts here and recognize this. You have over 3,000 and criticize us for defending HOLY MASS. What is your purpose here? Which side are you really on?

-Restituo
Jabulani ball?  Isn't Jahbulan a name given by Freemasons to their "god"?  Anybody else worried by that at all?
Pages: 1 2 3