FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Traditional Catholic nursing homes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Might anyone know of traditional Catholic nursing homes or, at the very least, orthodox/conservative Catholic nursing homes in the U.S.?

Thanks, folks!

In Corde Regis Christi,
Joshua
St. Joseph's Villa in Sloatsburg, NY... near the NY/NJ border, around the beginnings of the NY Thruway.  The Sister Servants of Mary Immaculate run the facility... they are a Ukrainian Catholic order.  They also happen to hold a beautiful pilgrimage to honor the BVM Holy Dormition (Assumption in Latin rite parishes) in August.... I think they have a website you could check out too.  We were recently looking for a place for my mom... also the Poor Clare's order tends to have alot of nursing homes, and they are pretty old-school nuns... not the pants suit types at all.
I believe the SSPX have at least one (if not a few) in which the SSPX nuns help out in. I do not know where to get the information from, but some fisheater here should know
There is 1 in Yucca Valley Ca, if anyone is interested I can get info.
(07-20-2010, 08:06 AM)karyn_anne Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the SSPX have at least one (if not a few) in which the SSPX nuns help out in. I do not know where to get the information from, but some fisheater here should know

HOLY FAMILY ADULT
CARE HOME
A New Traditional Catholic Retirement Home!
A residence providing a traditional Catholic environment
for adults who require care in their remaining years.
Just blocks away from Immaculate Conception Church.
Transportation for Mass and other activities provided.
Recommended by the District Superior!

Reservations for resident rooms are now being accepted.
816 N. Brigger Street
Post Falls, ID 83854    208-773-9840 tel
Mrs. Monique Raymond, Administrator
I know of a traditional Catholic who is part of a family who owns one in Rhode Island.  He does his best there.

Joe
There is 1 in Yucca Valley Ca, if anyone is interested I can get info.

_________
ed hardy sale|ed hardy|moncler|ed hardy watches|billig ed hardy hoodies|ed hardy clothing

Thank you all for your replies!  :tiphat: