FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Homosexual Banned from Teaching at Academy of St. Thomas Aquinas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After his "Outing" as a Homosexual and his denial of Church teaching on Homosexuality a letter of the Academy President followed: "With deep pain" and horror to review Professor Berger's past "opinions".

Rome (Kath.net) The theologian David Berger (42) was dismissed from the faculty of Saint Thomas Aquinas in Rome. Any further activity there at the institution would be denied, in the view of "some points of Church teaching" which do not belong. This was reported by Frankfurter Rundshau. The certified theologian and special expert on the theology of St. Thomas Aquinas is primarily employed as a Gymnasium (College Preparatory School) teacher in Germany.

Berger is thought to be a "conservative" theologian and was also the Publisher and Chief Director of a Theological Periodical. He has resigned from this office already, which he made known earlier in the last April in the Frankfurter Rundschau as a homosexual. In the article he spoke of "laughably, bigoted" position in the Catholic Church toward Homosexuality and that his opinions on the theology of Thomas allowed a positive appraisal of homosexuality.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...papal.html
A lot of good news seem to be coming out of the Vatican lately.

I can wait for the announcement of new red hats.
(07-27-2010, 06:01 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of good news seem to be coming out of the Vatican lately.

what do you mean red hats?
(07-27-2010, 06:58 PM)ketchum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2010, 06:01 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of good news seem to be coming out of the Vatican lately.

Cardinals.
(07-27-2010, 07:02 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2010, 06:58 PM)ketchum Wrote: [ -> ]

Cardinals.

[Image: funny-pictures-red-bird-pope.jpg]
Clarification:  Berger doesn't teach at the Angelicum, he teaches at the Pontifical Institute of Saint Thomas Aquinas, which is run by Opus Dei:

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...erger.html