FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Captain Planet Saves Belfast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Enjoy. Up the RA.

This clip is ALMOST as good as Captain Planet and Hitler.

Also, how did the Irish get a nuclear warhead?  Lol
I always felt sorry for that kid who got heart.  The other kids get like fire, air, water, and cool stuff like that, and he gets heart.  Heart?  What does that even mean?  Worst power ever.
(07-27-2010, 09:26 PM)cgraye Wrote: [ -> ]I always felt sorry for that kid who got heart.  The other kids get like fire, air, water, and cool stuff like that, and he gets heart.  Heart?  What does that even mean?  Worst power ever.

Dude, Amen.
(07-27-2010, 09:18 PM)Credo Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy. Up the RA.

ARGH I hate to admit but I watched this show when it was on. 
(07-28-2010, 08:21 PM)GeorgeT Wrote:There was a big environmentalist movement around this time (early 90s). I was a kid then. Then there was a kindof lull. Now there's the green movement. I think environmentalists are trying to cash in on the environmentalist nostalgia of those who grew up at that time. Just like how toy manufacturers try to cash in on the nostalgia of adults who grew up in the 1980s by selling their children transformers/carebears/etc.

So true!  I was born in '85, so I'm in both of those groups a bit, lol.

I'm still single though, so they're not doing a very good job of exploiting me.  ;D
One can understand a lot about the youth judging on the cartoons they were subjected to.

No wonder we're so screwed up now.

GeorgeT Wrote:Just like how toy manufacturers try to cash in on the nostalgia of adults who grew up in the 1980s by selling their children transformers/carebears/etc.

Or how The Wonder Years cashed in on the sentimentality of the Boomers.

Forgive me, I do like that show (even if corporations were cynically tugging on heartstrings for Boomer's for ratings). The above is one of my favorite clips in all television.
(07-28-2010, 08:44 PM)Credo Wrote: [ -> ]One can understand a lot about the youth judging on the cartoons they were subjected to.

::)

I watched Doug daily and I turned out alright.  I don't know what's so bad about this song anyway.  Heaven forbid kids should be goofy.

Walty Wrote:::)

I watched Doug daily and I turned out alright.  I don't know what's so bad about this song anyway.  Heaven forbid kids should be goofy.

It was a joke. Chill out.
(07-28-2010, 09:45 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2010, 08:44 PM)Credo Wrote: [ -> ]One can understand a lot about the youth judging on the cartoons they were subjected to.

::)

Recess was better.
Pages: 1 2