FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I am not sure if this is good or bad, but it makes my stomach churn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scotti...-22438842/

I know that the Church in Scotland is almost as bad as the Church in England (as far as the hierarchy and liturgy are concerned) However I am not sure if this is all bad, if anything it would be a good opportunity to have the Pope slap the actor a couple of times and may be have him kiss a picture of Our Lady its better than the murderer deserves.
"It is a gift to those of us of a Protestant persuasion that by including this figure, the Catholic Church is contributing to the celebrations of the Reformation."

::) lovely

John Knox was a fanatical nutcase. It's bad.
I wish the Pope would cancel this trip.
(07-28-2010, 07:56 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: [ -> ]I wish the Pope would cancel this trip.

Why's that?

I mean, I know about all sorts of developments in this trip that leave a bad taste in my mouth, but I'd like to see someone verbalise it all.
(07-28-2010, 07:32 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scotti...-22438842/

I know that the Church in Scotland is almost as bad as the Church in England (as far as the hierarchy and liturgy are concerned) However I am not sure if this is all bad, if anything it would be a good opportunity to have the Pope slap the actor a couple of times and may be have him kiss a picture of Our Lady its better than the murderer deserves.

Hehe,they will march in front of the popemobile?...I think more like running for their lives hoping the popemobile doesn't run them over HAHAHA

Anyway,in all seriousness,let us pray a prayer for their conservision
Because I'm scared for him. Too many sordid characters crawling out of the woodwork, looking to make trouble... or "history."
(07-28-2010, 08:03 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: [ -> ]Because I'm scared for him. Too many sordid characters crawling out of the woodwork, looking to make trouble... or "history."

God's will shall be done.  Let us just pray for the Holy Father, and rest assured that Our Lord will take care of His Church.

I love the Holy Father, too - of course - and I hope nothing happens to him, but I know whatever happens God will guide His Church as he always has.  I just hope His Will includes Papa Ben.
Maybe I'm just a worry wart.
(07-28-2010, 08:03 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: [ -> ]Because I'm scared for him. Too many sordid characters crawling out of the woodwork, looking to make trouble... or "history."

Oh.

I think it's time for our leaders in faith to stop hiding behind their cassocks, ivory walls, and limp-wristed pastoral letters. I hope the Holy Father braves the storm and makes the trip, even if the Orangemen, the Paisley goons and Dawkins fanboys threaten to disrupt every single event on the itinerary. It's time for the Church Militant to step up.
Pages: 1 2 3