FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Catholics Answers Bans Michael Voris Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Karl Keating and the rest of that cast have always left a bad taste.  Also saw this on Catholic Caveman, so, here is the story:

http://www.sanctepater.com/2010/08/catho...about.html
I just wrote them and tit for tat cancelled my membership.
(08-08-2010, 10:13 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]Karl Keating and the rest of that cast have always left a bad taste.  Also saw this on Catholic Caveman, so, here is the story:

http://www.sanctepater.com/2010/08/catho...about.html

Seems odd that a NO site would ban a rad NOer - no?
It was just temporary ban because the debate had become too acrimonious.  It is a cool down period and not about the Voris videos in themselves.
I thought it was against the rules to specifically bash other forums here?
(08-08-2010, 11:47 AM)JayneK Wrote: [ -> ]It was just temporary ban because the debate had become too acrimonious.  It is a cool down period and not about the Voris videos in themselves.

They were stupid and irresponsible not to have made that clear when they made their announcement.  Fact of the matter is, they have a persistent hostility to the truth which is worrying, especially in a site which cash cows it.

Thanks for the clarification, btw.  I think it's just the usual trigger-happy moderator then, anything that looks too Catholic after a fashion.

(08-08-2010, 11:54 AM)miss_fluffy Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it was against the rules to specifically bash other forums here?

Ooops.
No one is bashing catholic wankers here
sip
just keepin it real
(08-08-2010, 11:55 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2010, 11:47 AM)JayneK Wrote: [ -> ]It was just temporary ban because the debate had become too acrimonious.  It is a cool down period and not about the Voris videos in themselves.

They were stupid and irresponsible not to have made that clear when they made their announcement.  

It was clear enough to me when I read it.  Maybe they weren't the ones being stupid.
Catholic wankers will wanks as wankers do
neeeeeeeeext
sip sip
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8