FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I forsee Martyrdom for this man...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
... may we all be so lucky.

Wow yet again another amazing video.
Neat.
Good video. Regarding Spain, when this article was published exactly coincided with the official death of whatever was left of Western culture following 1917:

Open letter asks King of Spain not to sign decree allowing aborted babies to be ground up - http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/o...ground_up/
Martyrdom for who? Michael Voris? I'm not able to view the video. Could someone just briefly tell me what it's about?
Michael Vorris is my hero. I've been watching him for two years, and, as the months roll on, his fire gets even stronger. No doubt he is bringing many souls to the Church.

-Restituo
OP...Why...does he live in Indonesia?
(08-10-2010, 09:11 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]OP...Why...does he live in Indonesia?

Everyone's bashing on Indonesians these days.
Including the Indos...check out DKs horror video post in one of the mohm threads...think it's the "zionism is worse then islame"
that man is crusading like it's 1096!
(08-10-2010, 10:52 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]Including the Indos...check out DKs horror video post in one of the mohm threads...think it's the "zionism is worse then islame"

LOL
Pages: 1 2