FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Old Mass -- Some Chicanery: SSPX Numbers in Germany (You asked)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Three years after 'Summuorum Pontificum' the German traditionalists are still outdistanced by the Society of Saint Pius X which is by far the best.

[kreuz.net] In Germany there are 133 locations, at which the Old Mass is celebrated. The website 'paixliturgique.at' reported on the numbers, which have been published by the organization 'Pro Missa Tridentina'.

58 locations are only celebrated during the week -- without Sundays. That is 43 percent of all the official listed possibilities for participating in the Old Liturgy.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...ficum.html
(08-11-2010, 12:35 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]Three years after 'Summuorum Pontificum' the German traditionalists are still outdistanced by the Society of Saint Pius X which is by far the best.

[kreuz.net] In Germany there are 133 locations, at which the Old Mass is celebrated. The website 'paixliturgique.at' reported on the numbers, which have been published by the organization 'Pro Missa Tridentina'.

58 locations are only celebrated during the week -- without Sundays. That is 43 percent of all the official listed possibilities for participating in the Old Liturgy.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...ficum.html

I thought SSPX are also traditionalist!
(08-11-2010, 03:44 AM)pbmsemwa Wrote: [ -> ]I thought SSPX are also traditionalist!

They are the mainstream traditionalists. Those who are full communion with the Magisterium are the followers of the Tradition, without making it absolute value.

Otherwise as far as I understand in Germany there is a strong resistance from the part of the diocesan bishops against the Traditional Mass. My explanation for the fact is that in the fifties and sixties agents were sent to the seminaries from the enemies of the Church. Those who could get into the teaching position and became bishops stayed, the rest left after 1967. This explains either the exodus and the dominance of the modernism among the bishops.

God will clean up the Church from inside, and with full communion with the Magisterium
Right...gl...via the SSPX....which is in communion and on the inside.
(08-11-2010, 06:31 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]Right...gl...via the SSPX....which is in communion and on the inside.

Amen
(08-11-2010, 06:31 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]Right...gl...via the SSPX....which is in communion and on the inside.

From the point of the vicar of our Lord Jesus Christ the SSPX communion is suspended. All they have to do to ask for the lift of the suspension, and accept that God did not made them to the depository of the truth.

Please argue from the revelation or from the precedents from the Church' history that group over a generation living against the law could renew the Church. The Church is supernatural, above our think-thank.

Your deep faith in the SSPX would be argument for you, if you would not deny the declaration of the XXI Ecumenical council about the power of the conscience. In the given situation it is problematic even for your, and uner no circumstances will be argument for others, who do not share your conscience.
Why is it surprising that the SSPX is larger?  They've had like, 20+ more years to do things. :p
(08-11-2010, 08:27 AM)glgas Wrote: [ -> ]

From the point of the vicar of our Lord Jesus Christ the SSPX communion is suspended. All they have to do to ask for the lift of the suspension, and accept that God did not made them to the depository of the truth.

Please argue from the revelation or from the precedents from the Church' history that group over a generation living against the law could renew the Church. The Church is supernatural, above our think-thank.

Your deep faith in the SSPX would be argument for you, if you would not deny the declaration of the XXI Ecumenical council about the power of the conscience. In the given situation it is problematic even for your, and uner no circumstances will be argument for others, who do not share your conscience.

Why do you insist on doing this and looking the fool every thread about the SSPX...First, there is no such thing as partial communion...hence when B16 says that the SSPX is an INTERNAL problem of the Church..it shows that they are in communion....communion can not be suspended, dufus.  So there is nothing to ask for as far as that.  You have been told many times that the SSPX does not consider themselves the deposit of Truth, rather they are one diligent group of its protector....that is they have kept the Faith....all of it....your second para makes no sense...so I'll just let everyone have a laugh and move to the third....

deep Faith in the SSPX....I do have faith that that group will do everything it can to preserve the Faith that I hold...which is the Catholic Faith....but that has nothing to do with your reference...you reference only applies to people who hold a distorted set of beliefs....such as yourself...how convenient...

Do you ever tire of getting your ass handed to you?
(08-11-2010, 03:44 AM)pbmsemwa Wrote: [ -> ]I thought SSPX are also traditionalist!

The traditional movement subsists in the SSPX.
(08-11-2010, 09:32 AM)Clare Wrote: [ -> ]

The traditional movement subsists in the SSPX.

You have said it.
Pages: 1 2