FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I know he is not Catholic, but I still like him...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

I think that its about time somebody started doing this.
This guy's the bomb.  It's always these Arab and Copt Christians who have this particular kind of fervor which is a wonder to see.  A miracle in itself.
Fr. Zakariah is a brave soul. I've heard him on TV before debating muslims. These are the kind of pastors we need, fearless and inspiring, not the Vatican II ecumaniac priests who'll sell their sheep to the Devil the first opportunity they have. Christ is the "Truth, the Way and the Life," indeed!

Soon, Fr. Zakariah will become a martyr. It's just a matter of time. May Christ have mercy on him and use him as an example to convert the muslims' hearts.
Pray
God bless him. May God convert him to the Holy Catholic faith.
Father Zakaria Botros isn't a Catholic?
(08-12-2010, 05:21 PM)Credo Wrote: [ -> ]Father Zakaria Botros isn't a Catholic?

I'm sure you'd both have a lot in common.
Augstine Baker Wrote:I'm sure you'd both have a lot in common.

Not only is your comment insulting, but it doesn't answer the question. Please hold your tongue should you have nothing but words to tear down another. 
(08-12-2010, 05:21 PM)Credo Wrote: [ -> ]Father Zakaria Botros isn't a Catholic?

No. I believe he is a Copt.
(08-12-2010, 05:25 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure you'd both have a lot in common.

This is unwarranted and completely misses the point.

Fr. Botros is a formidable enemy of Islam. I wish there were more Catholic priests today like him.
(08-12-2010, 05:32 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2010, 05:25 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure you'd both have a lot in common.

This is unwarranted and completely misses the point.

Fr. Botros is a formidable enemy of Islam. I wish there were more Catholic priests today like him.

WhatHuh?
Pages: 1 2 3 4