FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Vatican II: An Open Discussion by Mgr. Brunero Gerardini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know how to obtain this book in the United States?  According to the White Lily Blog owner, it is possible to obtain it from the Franciscan Friars who publish it in Italy.  She also said there is an English edition of it available.

Anybody know anything?
I have a copy in English.  I emailed cm.editrice@immacolata.ws and requested a copy.  I gave them my address and phone number.  They sent the book.  There is no "payment" although you can send an offering. They requested it in Euros.  I had some left over from a previous trip and mailed it to them.  Here's the message I received after my initial inquiry.

Ave Maria!

Sir:

For book orders, we normally send them by mail together with the details on the cost and how you can send the payment/donation; we need to have your complete mailing address and contact number.

Thank you!

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary,
Casa Mariana Editrice
Suore Francescane dell'Immacolata

I haven't read the book yet but will soon.

I hope you're able to get a copy.

Great!  Thanks.  I wonder if they have a way to receive payment via Paypal or something...
(08-13-2010, 01:26 PM)Zakhur Wrote: [ -> ]Great!  Thanks.  I wonder if they have a way to receive payment via Paypal or something...

No, they don't. My wife had to get a money order and mail it to Italy.
The book is an interesting read.  Here is the first in a series of posts on it: http://opuscula.blogspot.com/