FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Relic Returned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100816/ap_o...olen_relic

I am not sure of the details (the article doesn't give much), but it is good this was rescued.

(08-16-2010, 05:33 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure of the details (the article doesn't give much), but it is good this was rescued.

Absolutely!

Though, what is even more interesting (sad, really) are the comments.
It's awesome they got it back but you're right INPEFESS the comments are distressing and sad. I couldn't read past the first page.
(08-16-2010, 07:07 PM)kimbaichan Wrote: [ -> ]It's awesome they got it back but you're right INPEFESS the comments are distressing and sad. I couldn't read past the first page.

I routinely find this the case.  Sadly, it cannot come as a surprise for us to see where many souls are truly at.  There is indeed much urgent work to be done in the vineyard...

We adore Thee O Christ, and we praise Thee, ....  because by Thy Holy Cross Thou hast redeemed the world!  Amen.

Deo gratias for every good thing...  in this case the return of this precious piece of Our Lord's Cross.
Still trying to get my head around this reply:

[quote]
Everett 3 hours ago Report Abuse
I am a rock solid Christian who does not require peer approval. I am also anti-religion, anti-relics, and anti-holy land. Christian means Body of Christ and not Universal Chruch or any thing elae. Groups are fine but strong personal walks with God in the body of God's Christ are far far better.[/quote[
(08-16-2010, 07:34 PM)IntroiboAdAltareDei Wrote: [ -> ]Deo gratias for every good thing...  in this case the return of this precious piece of Our Lord's Cross.

Amen. Deo gratias!
Thank God!