FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Gay Bar Opening Up at Ground Zero Mosque!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Occasionally conservatives have a sense of humor.

As the publisher of a satirical newspaper, I enjoy great pieces of humorous protest. This is a classic:

From Greg Gutfield’s blog The Daily Gut August 9, 2010

So, the Muslim investors championing the construction of the new mosque near Ground Zero claim it’s all about strengthening the relationship between the Muslim and non-Muslim world.

As an American, I believe they have every right to build the mosque – after all, if they buy the land and they follow the law – who can stop them?

Which is, why, in the spirit of outreach, I’ve decided to do the same thing.

I’m announcing tonight, that I am planning to build and open the first gay bar that caters not only to the west, but also Islamic gay men. To best express my sincere desire for dialogue, the bar will be situated next to the mosque Park51, in an available commercial space.

This is not a joke. I’ve already spoken to a number of investors, who have pledged their support in this bipartisan bid for understanding and tolerance.

As you know, the Muslim faith doesn’t look kindly upon homosexuality, which is why I’m building this bar. It is an effort to break down barriers and reduce deadly homophobia in the Islamic world.

The goal, however, is not simply to open a typical gay bar, but one friendly to men of Islamic faith. An entire floor, for example, will feature non-alcoholic drinks, since booze is forbidden by the faith. The bar will be open all day and night, to accommodate men who would rather keep their sexuality under wraps – but still want to dance.

Bottom line: I hope that the mosque owners will be as open to the bar, as I am to the new mosque. After all, the belief driving them to open up their center near Ground Zero, is no different than mine.

My place, however, will have better music.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/view-from-baja-...ro-mosque/
LOL Maybe the Mohams will do what comes natural to them and show the world how they really are.
Did only one person notice the passage from Romans that I posted in the other Ground Zero Mosque thread?
(08-22-2010, 11:35 PM)dark lancer Wrote: [ -> ]Did only one person notice the passage from Romans that I posted in the other Ground Zero Mosque thread?

I'll take a look at it, but I've been really bored by the Mosque bruhaha being engaged in by Conservatives.  Now that they've discovered the liberal tactic of beating the drum for some cause, no matter how inane, the political landscape has become even more pockmarked and bizarre.

But this caught my attention.  Absolutely hilarious.
Yeah thats how you combat Satan with Lucifer.  Huh?
(08-23-2010, 12:10 AM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah thats how you combat Satan with Lucifer.  Huh?

Are Catholics really rejoicing at God's vengeance being substituted with the vengeance of homosexuals?
(08-23-2010, 12:10 AM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah thats how you combat Satan with Lucifer.  Huh?

Is that what I actually said, or is that what you want me to say? Or what?
(08-23-2010, 01:02 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]

It wasn't directed at you, sorry you got that impression.

It was just my personal comment at what is going on with this whole situation.
(08-23-2010, 01:30 AM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2010, 01:02 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]

It wasn't directed at you, sorry you got that impression.

It was just my personal comment at what is going on with this whole situation.

I was sort of thinking it was a canceling out thing, plus it makes both of their positions look and smell ridiculous
Who cares what they build there.  New York City is a stinking hell hole anyway.

I can never read about the destruction of Babylon without picturing New York.
Pages: 1 2 3