FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I don't want to be dramatic but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This man is a TRUE PRIEST.

Father Rodriguez from El Paso.
Isn't he the same priest that wrote articles in the local paper condemming homosexuality and then was interviewed on tv for it?
(08-23-2010, 07:18 PM)amasimp Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't he the same priest that wrote articles in the local paper condemming homosexuality and then was interviewed on tv for it?

That's awesome.  I was reading my diocesan newspaper today (Diocese of Richmond) and it had articles on liturgical dance and a tent revival the diocese apparently held...rather disheartening.
(08-23-2010, 07:18 PM)amasimp Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't he the same priest that wrote articles in the local paper condemming homosexuality and then was interviewed on tv for it?

Yes it is the one and the same.

You should see the beautiful grotto that was built to our Lady in this church. He is an example of truly by their fruits you shall know them.
Is he a diocesan priest who says the Mass of the Ages in addition to the N.O. Mass or is he in the FSSP or something?
(08-23-2010, 07:27 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: [ -> ]Is he a diocesan priest who says the Mass of the Ages in addition to the N.O. Mass or is he in the FSSP or something?

As far as I know he is a diocesan priest.