FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: A Destroyer of the Faith Leaves the Curia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Porous, ambiguous, deceptive", the famous Mainz Canon Lawyer, Father Georg May, let loose a scathing condemnation on the departing president of the Vatican Office for Unity.

[kreuz.net] "In the era of Kasper the extraction of the knowledge of the faith by Catholic Christians was expedited."

Mainz canon lawyer, Father Georg May, said this for the Catholic Monthly 'Kirchliche Umschau' about the newly President Emeritus of the Papal Office for Unity, Walter Cardinal Kasper (77).

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...curia.html
Wow I say Fr May for Pope I havent heard that strong of condemnation of Kasper the ecumenically friendly ghost outside of trad circles.
Wow is a good word to describe the article.

I also listened to Fr Malichi Martin speak on Bishop Mahony of Los Angeles in his New World Order tapes.  His words were very similar to these and with the Bishops retirement scheduled for next year I can only think its for the best.
I'd love to know what he really thinks.
(08-24-2010, 09:05 AM)WoundedHealer Wrote: [ -> ]Wow is a good word to describe the article.

I also listened to Fr Malichi Martin speak on Bishop Mahony of Los Angeles in his New World Order tapes.  His words were very similar to these and with the Bishops retirement scheduled for next year I can only think its for the best.

Actually, this priest reminds me a lot of Bishop Williamson.