FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Right-Wing Liberal Groupthink and Candyland Girls in Wisconsin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Cheeky Pink Girl: I Declare SSPX to Be An Officially Separated Religion From the Catholic Church

What happens when you get a group of self-educated, conservatively minded Midwestern women together on a website so they can complain about society and the men who run it?

In this case, we have a young woman in her anger, rashness and hardness of heart getting her facts wrong and exaggerating her ability to move heaven and earth to excommunicate the SSPX. In her haste to issue her res terribilis, based we assure you on nothing more than some real or imagined slights she's suffered from SSPX adherents, condemning an entire group of people because she imagines that the rumor mentioned by Bishop Williamson that a Motu Prorio was in the works was actual, and that not only had this Motup Proprio been published, but that it had been rejected by the leadership of the Society.

If such a Motup Proprio existed, we have no idea what the Society would have done with it, but we at least on this end have no idea what is going to happen. Certainly some members of the SSPX are not pleased, either, with things they imagine to be going on.

Read more, here:

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...to-be.html

Her site, here:

http://cheekypinkgirl.blogspot.com/2010/...ially.html
(08-26-2010, 11:32 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]http://cheekypinkgirl.blogspot.com/2010/...ially.html

She has exactly as much rights for this as any laymen to denounce the Catechism, the New Mass, the hierarchical Church: none
(08-26-2010, 12:18 PM)glgas Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2010, 11:32 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]http://cheekypinkgirl.blogspot.com/2010/...ially.html

She has exactly as much rights for this as any laymen to denounce the Catechism, the New Mass, the hierarchical Church: none

Except that those denouncing the above are not laymen. We follow and understand the battle but without Church hierarchy taking the lead and doing the denouncing first, we probably wouldn't know the difference. Nice try though.
So the news today was that somebody, somewhere, said something that some people cared about.  ???

Interesting.

Did this pronouncement come from the Chair? lol
(08-26-2010, 12:25 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]So the news today was that somebody, somewhere, said something that some people cared about.  ???

Interesting.

Did this pronouncement come from the Chair? lol

It's pertinent to the "Candyland" discussion.
I don't care what she thinks. 

I used to enjoy reading her blog, but in the past 6 to 9 months she's just been a sanctimonious neo-Catholic pontificating about whatever she wants to, and pretending it's got force of law, or some meaning behind it. 

::)

Also, that claptrap group of commentators she has is annoying.  These middle aged women with a computer just love to build each other up.  It's almost as bad as "The View"...
:sneaky:
Almost...

(08-26-2010, 06:48 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Also, that claptrap group of commentators she has is annoying.  These middle aged women with a computer just love to build each other up.  It's almost as bad as "The View"...
Almost...

You watch The VIew?
You know that will rot your brain don't you?
too late...
Uggh. She'd rather hold desperately to the rumour, than to the statement of the SSPX superior? As they say on the web, "The stupid, it burns".
(08-26-2010, 07:13 PM)kimbaichan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2010, 06:48 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Also, that claptrap group of commentators she has is annoying.  These middle aged women with a computer just love to build each other up.  It's almost as bad as "The View"...
Almost...

You watch The VIew?
You know that will rot your brain don't you?

No, I watched it once.  In the summer.  Years ago.  When I was bored, and I had nothing better to do, I flipped through the stations, and it was on.  And I wanted to see what it was about.....

I've been scarred for life since then.... 
Pages: 1 2 3