FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: New FSSP Vocations Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This excellent half-hour video (produced by EWTN with the FSSP) documents life at Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary.

Neat. What a well produced work.
(08-30-2010, 06:57 PM)rbjmartin Wrote: [ -> ]This excellent half-hour video (produced by EWTN with the FSSP) documents life at Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary.

Two of the seminarians there are brothers.  They come from a family of 10.  They are members of our parish.
Excellent on to battle soldiers of Christ.

The Church needs Priests.  :pray:
(08-30-2010, 07:32 PM)jacobhalo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2010, 06:57 PM)rbjmartin Wrote: [ -> ]This excellent half-hour video (produced by EWTN with the FSSP) documents life at Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary.

Two of the seminarians there are brothers.  They come from a family of 10.  They are members of our parish.

I know of at least 3 sets of brothers currently at the seminary.  That doesn't even include the sets of brothers who are already ordained in the FSSP.  This goes to show how important family life is in generating vocations and leading souls to holiness.
(08-31-2010, 11:47 AM)rbjmartin Wrote: [ -> ]

I know of at least 3 sets of brothers currently at the seminary.  That doesn't even include the sets of brothers who are already ordained in the FSSP.  This goes to show how important family life is in generating vocations and leading souls to holiness.

Also I think it shows the power of a proper Catholic (fully) Mass.
(08-31-2010, 12:06 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2010, 11:47 AM)rbjmartin Wrote: [ -> ]

Also I think it shows the power of a proper Catholic (fully) Mass.

Definitely.
I watched it, and it was excellent.