FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: A conversion of sorts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My dear friends in Christ, I have started this thread to announce something very significant for me, something that will change the course of the past 20-odd years of my life, and something that can only be attributed to the beautiful work of God.

This will come as quite a surprise to those who never knew, and it will come as equally a surprise to those who did. Either way, I ask that you rejoice with me in the finding of the spiritual light to which God, in His goodness, has lead me, and also that God be as generous with His grace to you as He has been to me.

That said, I am grateful to God to announce that I am no longer an adherent to the Sedevacantist theory.   

Though never a follower of Sedevacantism (it's complicated, as those who have participated in discussion with me on the subject know), I attribute my rejection of the Sedevacantist thesis completely to the power of the Holy Ghost, for it was His grace alone that allowed me to persevere along the path of truth and come to accept the papacy of our Holy Father, the Vicar of Christ on Earth, Pope Benedict XVI. 

Please join me in thanking God for His mercy, grace, and patience while I, good-willed though I was, struggled to acknowledge the pontificates of the post-Vatican II popes. Only a loving God could be so generous!

I thank you all in advance for your prayers of thanksgiving and continued guidance from this light that is His all-powerful grace.

Pax vobiscum!
Oh, INP. I'm so happy! Blessed be God and may He bless you.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

(09-01-2010, 02:07 AM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, INP. I'm so happy! Blessed be God and may He bless you.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Thank you very much, Lisa, especially for the prayers!

Let God's peace be with you
Sedevacantism is a banned topic on this forum. >:( I've reported this thread to Quis, INPEFESS, with a request that you be given an indefinite time-out for violating the rules. Malefactor!

Just kidding!

Deo gratias. :pray:
Tough and confusing times, as we have PMed about in the past.   I am glad for you that you seem to have found peace at having worked through a great deal of the confusion to arrive at a conclusion.

As always you remain my prayers, and the prayer of thanks you requested,

Scorp

PS  How did I ever end up with more posts than you?
Deo gratias! :)
Thanks be to God, and glory be to Him. I am very happy for you.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in sæcula sæculorum. Amen.
:pray2:
Te Deum laudamus!
Pages: 1 2 3