FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Ghost in Church
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what happened to me a couple nights ago when I went in to pray my Rosary after work. I walked in as I normally do and I prayed my Rosary...when I left there was a chair right in the middle of the aisle (next to a window) that wasn't there when I came in. I am pretty certain that no one came in because I would have heard them and certainly if they moved a chair I would have heard them. The chair wasn't there when I came in because I would have walked right into it if it was. Also, the last couple nights at about the same time I have heard a loud thud sound at pretty much the same time. It's kind of strange but it's nothing that really frightens me. Maybe I will really experience the finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple  :laughing:

(09-02-2010, 06:08 PM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]This is what happened to me a couple nights ago when I went in to pray my Rosary after work. I walked in as I normally do and I prayed my Rosary...when I left there was a chair right in the middle of the aisle (next to a window) that wasn't there when I came in. I am pretty certain that no one came in because I would have heard them and certainly if they moved a chair I would have heard them. The chair wasn't there when I came in because I would have walked right into it if it was. Also, the last couple nights at about the same time I have heard a loud thud sound at pretty much the same time. It's kind of strange but it's nothing that really frightens me. Maybe I will really experience the finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple  :laughing:

Very interesting! Perhaps you helped some poor soul in purgatory either find what he was looking for or head up to heaven if he was close enough.
There's a demon in my home church back in NJ.

[Image: MarbleImp.png?t=1283473940]
I went back last night and I still get this loud banging noise at exactly the same time every night but no chairs were blocking my way last night. Maybe I should start doing some EVP work  :laughing: Maybe talk to the priest there and see if anyone else has reported any strange happenings...although he will probably think I am strange...and of course he would be right.  :laughing: