FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Online book from Unity Publishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In previous threads, I've tried to defend Rick Salbot and the work he does on his website unitypublishing.com.  But at the end of those discussions, I ended up concluding that a lot of his stuff could be out of date and that he takes new approaches than he did in the past, according to e-mails to me.  http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...536.0.html

"In the meanwhile,  don't be a hater!  The guy still has a book to put out.  It will be his up-to-date soapbox, which will spell out where the guy stands." 

Well, now he has his online book out, which I've been looking forward to for about two years or more, now.  This book ought to spell out--in an up-to-date manner--where Salbot stands on End Times prophecies and perhaps what he thinks of recent controversies in the Church such as Medjugorge or Fr. Gruner. 

It is titled thus:
The Ark of Apocalypse
The future history of the world from now to the end of the world
Based on 40 years of study by Richard Salbato

Have fun reading it folks.  I'm curious of yer thoughts about it.  I'll probably start reading it Saturday. 

-L.H.

(09-07-2010, 11:24 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: [ -> ]In previous threads, I've tried to defend Rick Salbot and the work he does on his website unitypublishing.com.  But at the end of those discussions, I ended up concluding that a lot of his stuff could be out of date and that he takes new approaches than he did in the past, according to e-mails to me.  http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...536.0.html

"In the meanwhile,  don't be a hater!  The guy still has a book to put out.  It will be his up-to-date soapbox, which will spell out where the guy stands." 

Well, now he has his online book out, which I've been looking forward to for about two years or more, now.  This book ought to spell out--in an up-to-date manner--where Salbot stands on End Times prophecies and perhaps what he thinks of recent controversies in the Church such as Medjugorge or Fr. Gruner. 

It is titled thus:
The Ark of Apocalypse
The future history of the world from now to the end of the world
Based on 40 years of study by Richard Salbato

Have fun reading it folks.  I'm curious of yer thoughts about it.  I'll probably start reading it Saturday. 

-L.H.

Yes, I received his auto email last night and it looks interesting. I do disagree with some of his takes but generally I find I am in agreement with him on most .  I vehemently disagree with his stance on Fatima, find his belief in view naive but nobody is perfect. I do look forward though to reading his latest ebook.
The question is: Does God want to reveal as the future in details, or not. This is the question for all private revelation and for studies like this.
I have just read Rick Salbato's book.
I recommend it to everyone.
Of course Rick cannot know the moment when it all will begin. I doubt even anyone knows for sure when it CANNOT begin (e.g. stating that it MUST begin in about 10 years from now on etc. or it has to happen before 2060).
Perhaps nowadays too many people expect the end (followers of the 2012 pagan prophecies). Manking would not be so surprised if the tribulations began now.
But sorts of the end-time tribulations may happen anytime resembling those end-times. Mankind has experienced world wars, great plagues and now it experience sorts of the future antichrist reign (totalitarism and semi-totalitarism).

But of course no-one can exclude the possibility that it can happen NOW or even on the day the pagans expect (12.12.2012 etc.) which seems absurdal be no-one can exclude it.

So, simply, expect ANY TIME.
And do penance.

Also - on the UnityPublishing there is some hint that the Glory Olive pope would be in fact four popes in the same spirit with their names beginng on 'R' until Peter II comes.
'R' is Ratzinger, isn't it? As far as I remember a Merlin prophet told such a prophecy. I cannot find it on Unity Publishing - amybe you can find.

Then, if there are four popes than one of them is described in the book as pope Benedict XVII. Am I right?

Also, if the productivity of the Earth is bigger and there are some technological advances and maybe the radiation level is lower then people can live longer lives. Maybe in the period of peace the length of life will be as it was before the deluge (up to 1000 years) or at least much longer than now. So that the great monarch will not so soon retire and the period would last longer than 50 years allowing the mankind to use the resources in the Universe. Is the Solar System just a decoration? No, it isn't. We do have artificail satelites and they help us in prosperity. The asteroid mining or Titan oil lakes harvesting is also not so science-fiction as it might seem. Is Mary's thriumph to last so short? Also, if people lived longer, than the faith would more likely to become lax and the focusing on the earthly goods stronger.

And what about the poligamy? Is monogamy really the church commandment and not a natural law? Does anyone help?
He thinks Fr. Gruner is bad, and in the introduction he takes a pot shot at Fr. Malachi Martin conflating his books with the Da Vinci Code, This guy is off his rocker. I wouldn't trust him to write a laundry list.
tim
Salbato is definitely a can short of a sixpack.  Google his personal life - he's a mess.

If I am to trust someone's judgement I generally look to people who have shown good judgement in other parts of their life.
(09-13-2010, 10:39 AM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]He thinks Fr. Gruner is bad, and in the introduction he takes a pot shot at Fr. Malachi Martin conflating his books with the Da Vinci Code, This guy is off his rocker. I wouldn't trust him to write a laundry list.
tim

Salbato was friends with Malachi and was even involved in Martin's official website. I wonder if he was persuaded by Kaiser's book and all of the other rumors floating around?
If he was involved after Fr. Martin's death in his web-site he is suspect. those that tried to take control wanted to use his reputation to advance their agenda.
tim