FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Think we'll get to see our favorite celebs when we die..since we all die?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
OP = "original poster" of the thread = you.
(09-11-2010, 01:45 PM)Pomprincess Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2010, 10:47 AM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]Given your clear obsession with Miss Jolie I feel reasonably sure that the justice of God will sit you between her and Brad Pitt for all eternity.

Well I wouldn't be the only one  :laughing: there are so many around the world that like her! BVM....what's that?  ??? and what does OP mean?  ??? How did I get that title of OP? O_O.....feel so confuzzled now....:(

OP just means "Original Poster."

BVM stands for Blessed Virgin Mary.
Btw, I hope I see Charleton Heston in heaven.

Mr. Rogers, too. It would be a beautiful day in the hood.
(09-11-2010, 10:53 AM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote: [ -> ]You are kidding I hope. She admitted to sexual relationships with other women, and freely admits to the possibility of "loving" and lusting after other women now. She gives, if anything, out of her abundance. It is nothing to her. It is a photo opportunity with security. She has Yantra witchcraft tattooed on her body. She has said this (http://www.avclub.com/articles/is-there-a-god,1394/):
Quote:Angelina Jolie: Hmm... For some people. I hope so, for them. For the people who believe in it, I hope so. There doesn't need to be a God for me. There's something in people that's spiritual, that's godlike. I don't feel like doing things just because people say things, but I also don't really know if it's better to just not believe in anything, either.
So, she publicly and currently has lust after strange flesh, writings from strange gods on her body and denial of God. Her "good" works are trivial compared to what she has. Just what is there to admire in her?
Clearly she does not "lust" after other women, she only admitted she was bi and that she could easily fall in love with everyone. There were only a "few" people she was ever in a relationship with. Johnny Lee Miller...they were too young when they got married thats why she broke with him, Billy of course and they found out they were better as friends. Now Brad Pitt...her "life partner" unless her kids tell her to get married. Then okay she was with that one Asian model for a little bit, although they did not marry. She also gives from her heart, not to show off her status as a celeb but because she actually cares. As well, what is there to admire about her, she's a strong woman and she doesn't care what others say about her and she's just a totally great mum. She allows Shiloh to dress the way Shiloh wants and so what if Shiloh wants to dress like a tomboy, I'm 20 and I dress in a shirt and jeans, I hate wearing dresses unless I have to. Also yantra is cool, and who cares that she has yantra tatooed on her, not if it was she wanted. Also Yantra is the belief that one can come back in an animal form, heck I've always thought that perhaps it is possible after seeing the movie "Fluke" about a guy who gets married in a church, dies in a car crash and comes back as a dog. She does not believe in Yantra, she got that tat for her son Madd since it is in his language. I remember reading that. Also if you want proof she cares deeply: 
You can tell when she really is deeply moved and cares for something....those very deep crease marks in her forehead that come over her, and her look. As well, she does not wear much makeup and she clearly has a respect for the other cultures, which is something you don't see much from celebs...she looks very human in the interviews...far from her celeb status. She wants to clearly be remembered this way and I think she will be...its nice to see her in veils and things. :) She has no bodyguards either when she goes to those places, she smply goes herself.
What you described of Angelina Jolie sounds exactly like a lustful lifestyle.

And celebrities only do charity when there's cameras around, unless they're Jerry Lewis or Paul Newman.

Do you really have to be a troll, Pomprincess?
(09-11-2010, 02:20 PM)dark lancer Wrote: [ -> ]What you described of Angelina Jolie sounds exactly like a lustful lifestyle.
And celebrities only do charity when there's cameras around, unless they're Jerry Lewis or Paul Newman.
Do you really have to be a troll, Pomprincess?

grr....troll....I hate that word not XD....naw really and in the vid I posted above you...she clearly admitted what her role of ambassador started as  :laughing: @ you now. She originally started and there was an agreement that press would not be around, however as she has started to do more and more, she has been "asked" by unhcr about the disasters to get others to try to help. I agree with Ange and think we all need to pitch in and help other countries. :) Also, I totally support the unhcr, as well as two other groups...the other two of which are non-profit however, one being run by a priest I know and they say good things about the UN. P2P..friends of Kenya and Khadarlis for Sierra Leone I've started to get involved with those two groups :). How have those actions been lustful btw? Not everyone can find one person and stick with them forever, thats not how the world works, people break up, people usually have a first boyfriend and break up. Heck I know many of my friends have had at least two boyfriends that they have broken up with....20 like me too :)
Look u have spent to much of your  time and life Learning  about who angalina jollie screwed. And not enogh time learning what matters like the rosary or who the bvm is. I get the fealing  your a troll but I could be wrong but u need to understand that as a catholic saints are the role models not celeb  bisexual sluts. Also I understand your young,  and frankly when I was your age me role models were the great safe crackers or
sip
just let's say I had lent o role models. But respectng artists (safe crackers) for their work or balls won't help me much in gettng my soul to heaven. And neither  will knowing what a angalina jollie dresses her  kids in or the name of the last Asian boytoy she screwed won't help u at all in getting your soul I to heaven. You have an advantage here many many here can help you in prayer or kearnng your faith
do your soul a favor and take advantage of it
in charity dk

(09-11-2010, 03:56 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]I get the fealing  your a troll but I could be wrong

To give the benefit of the doubt that you're not a troll, Pomp, may I ask in all seriousness what brought you to a Traditional Catholic forum? 
Please take that skank Angelina Jolie off of your signature - I'm tired of seeing her face on every thread.
(09-11-2010, 04:14 PM)FHM310 Wrote: [ -> ]To give the benefit of the doubt that you're not a troll, Pomp, may I ask in all seriousness what brought you to a Traditional Catholic forum? 

Probably just to speak out about what I think. :)
(09-11-2010, 04:48 PM)Nic Wrote: [ -> ]Please take that skank Angelina Jolie off of your signature - I'm tired of seeing her face on every thread.

Skank?  :o she's not a skank.

and to DK...I do say the rosary and I pray al lot already in my daily life. I go to mass every Sunday too.  I like reading about God and the saints too, I have like three books on all the saints and I recently bought a book called "The Kingdom."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17