FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Think we'll get to see our favorite celebs when we die..since we all die?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
There's that skank again...
(09-11-2010, 04:58 PM)Pomprincess Wrote: [ -> ]and to DK...I do say the rosary and I pray al lot already in my daily life. I go to mass every Sunday too.  I like reading about God and the saints too, I have like three books on all the saints and I recently bought a book called "The Kingdom."

That's really interesting b/c yesterday at one o'clock you said you didn't do the Rosary.

Troll or mental case.
Indeed. Anyway maybe an ac od good faith on her par would be t remove the skanknfrom from  her sig? It's a sugestion though i do n fond her hot some here do  ths it is an occasion of sin for some.
Just saying
The image of the backside with that stupid-looking tattoo needs to go.
(09-11-2010, 08:22 PM)dark lancer Wrote: [ -> ]The image of the backside with that stupid-looking tattoo needs to go.

They really all need to go.

OP, first of all, your photos are *objectionably large*.  Nobody wants to look at 20 linear feet of photos on every page of every thread you post to.  Secondly, all but the first are not really appropriate on this traditional Catholic forum.

Please respect the wishes of the people here - which I will wager are nearly unanimous - and put one or two (tasteful and appropriate) images in your tagline instead of many huge (and distasteful) ones.

[I would personally consider any pics of Ms. Jolie to be strange here if not downright inappropriate.]

One other word on your choice of role-models: it actually seems more like hero-worship/infatuation, which is never appropriate, even with someone deserving of respect as a Catholic role-model (which Ms. Jolie is not).
(09-11-2010, 08:37 PM)The Catholic Thinker Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2010, 08:22 PM)dark lancer Wrote: [ -> ]The image of the backside with that stupid-looking tattoo needs to go.

OP, first of all, your photos are *objectionably large*.  Nobody wants to look at 20 linear feet of photos on every page of every thread you post to.  Secondly, all but the first are not really appropriate on this traditional Catholic forum.

Please respect the wishes of the people here - which I will wager are nearly unanimous - and put one or two (tasteful and appropriate) images in your tagline instead of many huge (and distasteful) ones.

[I would personally consider any pics of Ms. Jolie to be strange here if not downright inappropriate.]

One other word on your choice of role-models: it actually seems more like hero-worship/infatuation, which is never appropriate, even with someone deserving of respect as a Catholic role-model (which Ms. Jolie is not).

I second that.
(09-11-2010, 06:20 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed. Anyway maybe an ac od good faith on her par would be t remove the skanknfrom from  her sig? It's a sugestion though i do n fond her hot some here do  ths it is an occasion of sin for some.
Just saying

The way she is takes away from her "hotness" in my opinion - proving that most beauty is exuded from the inside.  I just don't think that a person like Angelina Jolie needs to be showcased on this forum.  I say either get rid of it - I can almost bet that there isn't a soul on this board who would approve of those images (but who knows - there are several libs roaming around here).
(09-11-2010, 08:48 PM)Nic Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2010, 08:37 PM)The Catholic Thinker Wrote: [ -> ]

I second that.

I third it. 
I forth that and I don't fin her hot she's rather gross
FE doesn't have any moderators who could remove those?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17