FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: In Defence of Islam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Credo, I like the fact that you put a St. Thomas Aquinas quote in your signature line.
DeVille Wrote:Credo, I like the fact that you put a St. Thomas Aquinas quote in your signature line.

Thanks. I quite like the song myself.
I like the fact he took mohamet out of his sig line
progress
DeVille, I misread your last post. Yes, I also like the Aquinas quote. It's often misquoted to say, "I am a man of a single book (i.e., the Bible)." Just setting the record straight.

devotedknuckles, take a second look now.
(09-17-2010, 12:38 PM)Credo Wrote: [ -> ]devotedknuckles, take a second look now.

I took a second look, and the more you conduct yourself in this manner (such as purposely replacing what someone liked with something you know they will not like and then drawing their attention to it), the more you give the impression your only purpose here is to cause dissension.

But then if I point that out I am told that I am afraid of knowledge, that I am living in some box, or that I cannot defend my faith.

Nonsense.

EDITED
Love is superior to knowlege credo. No catholic could take your sig seriously
but u know that. Thatz why u purposely choose it
telling

devotedknuckles Wrote:Love is superior to knowlege credo.

Yes. What is your point in declaring that?

I was planning on putting up the quote anyway (i.e., whether devotedknuckles had said anything or not).
First of all mphamadans do not have mAryters. Second of All mohamet your idol is again wrong. And if u can't figure put why I posted a qoute from st Bernard as in lve is superior to knowlege then u must spend some time reading your  posts perhaps hen u will see my point
devotedknuckles Wrote:First of all mphamadans do not have mAryters. Second of All mohamet your idol is again wrong. And if u can't figure put why I posted a qoute from st Bernard as in lve is superior to knowlege then u must spend some time reading your  posts perhaps hen u will see my point

This is strangely wanting as a cognisant response to my point.
It is what it is. U asked me why I qouted st bernArd. Ie my post to love being superior to knowlege. And told u. Look at your posts and see f xN figure it out.
Now to your sig.
Wht does your sig from mohamet say to Catholics? I want to know what you are trying to say
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10