FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Do God loves a Muslim?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Do God loves a Muslim, a Hindi, a Jew, a Protestant, a Notard, a traditionalist?

Before you answer the question, think who is God, who are you, and ask yourself: do God has any reason to love you?
(09-21-2010, 04:52 AM)glgas Wrote: [ -> ]Do God loves a Muslim, a Hindi, a Jew, a Protestant, a Notard, a traditionalist?

Before you answer the question, think who is God, who are you, and ask yourself: do God has any reason to love you?
Yes!!!
glgas Wrote:Do God loves a Muslim, a Hindi, a Jew, a Protestant, a Notard, a traditionalist?

Yes. In fairness, traditionalists shouldn't call their coreligionists "NOtards." How would you like it if your fellows called you a "Tradtard?"

:laughing:
(09-21-2010, 06:39 AM)Credo Wrote: [ -> ]How would you like it if your fellows called you a "Tradtard?"

I've been called worse by notards.

And yes I think God loves all of Mankind. Even if you belong to a false religion. He still loves you. But wants you to return to his true faith.
Baskerville Wrote:I've been called worse by notards.

There was a Fellow who was going on about "turning the other cheek" a few years back...
he loves everyone, but He wants all to come into the ONLY TRUE FAITH--- the Catholic Church, where they can love, know and worship Him as He has ordained and in the fullness of knowledge and truth.
(09-21-2010, 04:52 AM)glgas Wrote: [ -> ]Do God loves a Muslim, a Hindi, a Jew, a Protestant, a Notard, a traditionalist?

God Do loves a Muslim, a Hindi, a Jew, a Protestant, a Notard; but not as much as a traditionalist. 
(09-21-2010, 07:46 AM)Credo Wrote: [ -> ]

There was a Fellow who was going on about "turning the other cheek" a few years back...

My point Mullah was that I have been called worse and I let it roll of my back I have a thick skin. If they wanna cry baby about it then fine. If you cant take it dont dish it out. I have been called a schismatic a heretic and all sorts of things.
(09-21-2010, 07:46 AM)Credo Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes Mullah he was Jesus the Christ. And your dirty muslim buddies would have us killed for following him. Interesting that one who so reveres the false Prophet of Islam would also quote Christ while the Koran says to smite the necks of unbelievers a little schizoid if ya ask me.But you know...whatever. :groucho:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6