FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fr. Z poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
http://wdtprs.com/blog/

He's trying to make the poll go the right way...let's help him out...
(Following the boys' lead and deleting my post)
Deleted.
[ edited after Peter did an about-face  :) ]
Plus, Fr. Z has often commented on the goodness and advantages of priestly celibacy.  I'm sure he voted "no."
When he does those 'poll alerts' that means he wants his readers to 'fix' it;  which in this case means to tip it over to "No".  I have other problems with Fr Z but youre wrong on this one.
(09-24-2010, 04:06 PM)Robert De Brus Wrote:When he does those 'poll alerts' that means he wants his readers to 'fix' it;  which in this case means to tip it over to "No".  I have other problems with Fr Z but youre wrong on this one.
:laughing: And tip it has, from 73% yes for dropping celibacy to 76% no.
Well, I owe Fr. Z an apology on this one. I thought this was a poll he did and not something he was asking people to make right. I guess I should read articles before just ASSuming things.

Now it's at like 83% no.  Totally blowing the Poll away.

://online.wsj.com/community/groups/religion-diversity-tolerance-governance/topics/should-vatican-drop-mandatory-celibacy
Is your problem that he keeps the Ember day, or that he keeps is according to the 1960 runrics?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10