FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Seed of John Paul II. Bears Fruit in Munich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blasphemous Homosexual, divine services and inter-communion for dogs and cats: in the decadent former Archdiocese of the Pope, everything is possible.

By Christiane Strobl

[kreuz.net] Another Munich Parish has established that the dirty old liberalism of yesterday is more important than the living Catholic Faith, which men have believed for centuries.

It takes place at the Munich Parish of St. Paul. It occupies one of the most impressive churches in the city.

The Parish is located on the Ludwigvorstadt in the Teresienwiese - on the place where Oktoberfest happens every year.

The administrator of the Parish, secular priest Rainer Hepler, is also a collaborator of the "Art Ministry" of the Archdiocese of Munich. In his Church there are also sodomitical church services.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...unich.html
I hope I'm not changing the subject, but the article you linked to brought up the issue of non-Catholics being allowed to receive the Most Blessed Sacrament. If such people truly do have a "grave spiritual need for [their] eternal salvation" so much that they desire to receive Holy Communion in the Church of Christ, then they should first be instructed to convert to the divine and Catholic Faith. That would most certainly meet their "grave spiritual need" (cf. Pope John Paul II, Ecclesia de Eucharistia, n. 45).
(10-01-2010, 02:10 PM)SouthpawLink Wrote: [ -> ]I hope I'm not changing the subject, but the article you linked to brought up the issue of non-Catholics being allowed to receive the Most Blessed Sacrament. If such people truly do have a "grave spiritual need for [their] eternal salvation" so much that they desire to receive Holy Communion in the Church of Christ, then they should first be instructed to convert to the divine and Catholic Faith. That would most certainly meet their "grave spiritual need" (cf. Pope John Paul II, Ecclesia de Eucharistia, n. 45).

Basically, grave necessity facilitates everything except going serving tradition.  Wouldn't it also cover the Brother Roger episode?