FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: New Bishop Sings Backstreet Boys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some of you have probably already seen this nauseating display. For those who haven't:

Be sure to give it a thumbs-down vote.

And once again the NO proudly displays more of it's rotten fruit.
I wonder which one he thinks is cutest? :puckerup: :loveeyes: What a fag.
OH MY GOD! I just got done watching the video. And this may top Schoenborns Balloon Mass. This Bishop should be singing "I love altar boys, oh yes I do I love altar boy's so fun to..." Again what a fudge packer. Its times like this I remember how nice the Orthodox Church was.
LOL
(10-10-2010, 06:48 PM)Stubborn Wrote: [ -> ]And once again the NO proudly displays more of it's rotten fruit.

This cutie pie is also considered fairly conservative.
(10-10-2010, 06:52 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder which one he thinks is cutest? :puckerup: :loveeyes: What a fag.

Classic Simpsons moment: 

Homer: Okay, last question. Who is your favorite Backstreet Boy?
Lenny: Oh! The little rat-faced one.
Carl: No, no, Nick! He's so good to his mother.
Homer: According to this, you're both idiots.
Lenny: Hey, thanks. What do we owe you?
(10-10-2010, 06:48 PM)Stubborn Wrote: [ -> ]And once again the NO proudly displays more of it's rotten fruit.

its
Why couldn't he just sum up his homily by saying Jesus loves them instead of turning it into a stage performance?
I live in the Springfield Diocese and after viewing it months ago, I thought to myself , "well there goes any chance of having the TLM supported in my town or Springfield for that matter".
Pages: 1 2