FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Primate of Belgium under fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I pray for and support the new primate of  Belgium. He is being hammered now for some recent remarks. If anyone knows where I can find his book, let me know. I gather it is not in English yet though.
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/10/15/...n-catholi/

C.
(10-16-2010, 07:48 AM)Cetil Wrote: [ -> ]I pray for and support the new primate of  Belgium. He is being hammered now for some recent remarks. If anyone knows where I can find his book, let me know. I gather it is not in English yet though.
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/10/15/...n-catholi/

C.

He's being hammered by both the liberal and conservative media and politicians for saying things we all would say. Nothing new, although it is disgusting.

A prayer for him.

Pray
The good +Bishop actually does have a point. Not only is it a possible punishment of promiscuity, it is possibly a punishment for "deviant" sexual relations as well.

-Restituo
What else could it be but justice for sexual promiscuity and depraved sexual deviancy.
tim
Ever notice how the liberals freak out when someone does something good, and is also in a position to make things better?
He is my Archbishop. He is the least liberal/modernist of the belgian Bishops and as far as I know he is the only one of my country that offers the tridentine Mass himself. I remember a while ago when it became known that he would become Archbishop, whole Belgium was whining because he is not modernist enough and because he defends catholic views. I can tell you all that my country is a graveyard when it comes to religion and morals. We need lots of prayer. No religion is more hated here than catholicism.
(10-16-2010, 08:38 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/10/15/...n-catholi/

For Jesus there were no justified illnesses," said parliamentarian Mia De Schamphelaere, according to a National Catholic Reporter story.

For Catholics every illnesses are justified, nothing happens without the permission of God, and the physical well-being is quite low level value.

The mentality (aginst the archbishop) in our world is the reason of the problems, but the New Mass or Vatican II. This mentality started much before the 20th Century.
(10-16-2010, 10:48 AM)Exilenomore Wrote: [ -> ]No religion is more hated here than catholicism.

Quite ironic given the fact that Belgium exists because of Catholicism. It's another example of self-hatred.
(10-16-2010, 11:14 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2010, 10:48 AM)Exilenomore Wrote: [ -> ]No religion is more hated here than catholicism.

Quite ironic given the fact that Belgium exists because of Catholicism. It's another example of self-hatred.

It's growing worse and worse. Like I said, we need lots of prayer.
(10-16-2010, 12:04 PM)Exilenomore Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2010, 11:14 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]

It's growing worse and worse. Like I said, we need lots of prayer.

I think Belgium will cease to exist as an independent country in the future. In fact, most of Europe will collapse.
Pages: 1 2