FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The great nation in the ocean...will be devestated.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, here's the prophecy I often read:

"Before the Comet comes, many nations, the good excepted, will be scoured with want and famine. The great nation in the ocean that is inhabited by people of different tribes and descent by an earthquake, storm and tidal waves will be devastated.  It will be divided, and in great part submerged. That nation will also have many misfortunes at sea, and lose its colonies in the east through a Tiger and a Lion."

The place where I learned about this Catholic prophecy was ... from unitypublishing.com.  Yes, that's right.  (And we sure are learning about a few discrepancies from Salbot, aren't we all?  Yeah, yeah, yeah!)

Well, when I first read that quotation, he said on a page that it was from St. Hildegarde.  Here is the link:

http://www.unitypublishing.com/prophecy/...dSaint.htm

But later, when Salbott came out with his latest e-book, that same prophecy was attributed to Merlin, the Bard (England).  Here is the link to that:

http://www.unitypublishing.com/prophecy/...sement.htm

So, Fisheaters!  My first question is this: who is the one responsible for this prophecy?

And now, my second question.  Who do you think it is a prophecy for?  I think that Yvez Dupont often discussed it as a prophecy for England.  But I still think it could be America

Obviously, we are a great nation (for now).  And obviously, we have many tribes.  Considering earthquakes, I'll just say that central Oklahoma has been getting 4.3 earthquakes recently in the last few years.  And considering the idea of us losing our colonies to a Lion and a Tiger, at first, this confused me.  A lion is often identified with Britain, and a tiger is often identified with China.  But in recent months, it occurred to me that another nation that could be identified with a lion is Persia, a.k.a. Iran.  (Check this wikipedia picture out! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_and_Sun)

So, perhaps America will lose her military dominance over the world in a tiff with China and Iran. 

And thus, returning to my point, perhaps this means that the prophecy does stick to the States.  (Further motivating me to try to get out of this country.)

But I need to hear input ladies and gents. 

Well, the way immigrants are swarming into the UK nowadays, it can apply as much there as it can to America.

America doesn't seem to figure much in private revelations about the future, and it's possible, if this prophecy  you mentioned applies to the U.S., that it explains why.

The nations that seem to be mentioned the most in private prophecies about the future are, in no particular order: France, Russia, England, China, Germany, any countries that belonged to the ancient Roman or Byzantine Empires, and any number of Islamic nations or empires. They seem the ones destined to play major roles in the future; we'll just have to wait and see.
America is not “in the ocean.” We are a vast continent between two oceans. Only England fits that description..
(10-17-2010, 01:38 AM)charlesh Wrote: [ -> ]America is not “in the ocean.” We are a vast continent between two oceans. Only England fits that description..

Well, we are surrounded by two enormous oceans.  In fact, it is the oceans that isolate us here in America.  It is much easier for people in other parts of the world to travel internationally; but we, here in America, have to pay a ton of money to get to another country.  Perhaps, you could say, we are a "continent in the ocean."

But still...what about the source of this prophecy?  Hildegarde?  Or Merlin the Bard?
You constantly misspell Salbato's name (and not always consistently): it's SALBATO.
(10-17-2010, 01:07 PM)The Catholic Thinker Wrote: [ -> ]You constantly misspell Salbato's name (and not always consistently): it's SALBATO.

Thanks!  Silly me!  Crazy 

I always have trouble with my spelling!  I'll try to get Mr. Roboto's name right from now on!
(10-16-2010, 10:13 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, here's the prophecy I often read:

"Before the Comet comes, many nations, the good excepted, will be scoured with want and famine. The great nation in the ocean that is inhabited by people of different tribes and descent by an earthquake, storm and tidal waves will be devastated.  It will be divided, and in great part submerged. That nation will also have many misfortunes at sea, and lose its colonies in the east through a Tiger and a Lion."

This seems to match England.
(10-17-2010, 02:15 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: [ -> ]I always have trouble with my spelling!  I'll try to get Mr. Roboto's name right from now on!

>sad
(10-17-2010, 02:15 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2010, 01:07 PM)The Catholic Thinker Wrote: [ -> ]You constantly misspell Salbato's name (and not always consistently): it's SALBATO.

Thanks!   Silly me!  Crazy 

I always have trouble with my spelling!  I'll try to get Mr. Roboto's name right from now on!

I'm sorry if my comment seemed pedantic but it's really just common courtesy to make an effort to spell someone's name correctly - especially somebody being discussed in public.
(10-17-2010, 02:20 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2010, 10:13 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, here's the prophecy I often read:

This seems to match England.

If the oceans sweep away the chav scumbags and the muslim immigrants I'll be only too happy for the tide to come in.

I've just bought a family pack of life jackets to go with the blessed candles.

With luck I'll either end up dead or with an Ocean view.
Pages: 1 2