FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The marriage after the night before...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,  I'm going to put this topic onto the 'Women' section too, but, I was wondering if there is anywhere on this forum specifically for topics about marriage, or rather for engaged people wanting to ask advice about preparation, books, prayers, relating to such a monumental change in life, which is happening for me next year?!

Thank you. 
(10-23-2010, 12:33 PM)Odette Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,  I'm going to put this topic onto the 'Women' section too, but, I was wondering if there is anywhere on this forum specifically for topics about marriage, or rather for engaged people wanting to ask advice about preparation, books, prayers, relating to such a monumental change in life, which is happening for me next year?!

Thank you. 

There is a place for looking for potential courtship, but you can post this where ever you want. If it did not directly concern the Sacrament, I'd post it in the About Gender forums (whichever would be more appropriate).

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.