FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Predominant Sin of Traditionalists?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Listen to this fiery sermon:

http://www.audiosancto.org/sermon/200908...kness.html

What do you think?
The publican's prayer if one of the most important in tradition, IMHO.  I like this priest's accent, also.  Smile
+JMJ+

Fr. Relyea!  Great sermon.

We need more priests like Fr. Relyea. And more traditionalists willing to live the way Fr. Relyea instructs us to, from the pulpit.

He's not trying to be our buddy.

He's trying to save our souls...

iHs
(10-28-2010, 04:06 PM)ruralpeace Wrote: [ -> ]+JMJ+

Fr. Relyea!  Great sermon.

We need more priests like Fr. Relyea. And more traditionalists willing to live the way Fr. Relyea instructs us to, from the pulpit.

He's not trying to be our buddy.

He's trying to save our souls...

iHs

Look at this thread about him:

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=187857

I don't need to see any sermon to  answer.  The predominant sin of Traditionalists is Pride.
(10-28-2010, 04:18 PM)calicatholic Wrote: [ -> ]I don't need to see any sermon to  answer.  The predominant sin of Traditionalists is Pride.

S'pose it's possible, but more likely it's you that suffers from it.
It's a little presumptuous on your part to suggest that.  It's not really a "I know you are but what am I" situation.  I base my comment on listening to comments and additudes of many of the Traditionalists I know.

What do you think is the predominant sin of Traditionalists?
It's started already, and it's only the first page!  LOL

I can't listen to too many fiery sermons, they make me want to kill myself.  But one every now and then is good.
(10-28-2010, 04:18 PM)calicatholic Wrote: [ -> ]I don't need to see any sermon to  answer.  The predominant sin of Traditionalists is Pride.

This seems true to me. Yet I don't think it's any less true of NewChurchers. It's just less obvious.

More specifically, this is the predominant sin of human nature; it is but manifested in various ways.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9