FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Catholic Youth Salzburg Learn Kamasutra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The official youth group of the Archdiocese of Salzburg has attempted to grapple with "Youth and Sexuality" in their newspaper -- There aren't any micro-nutrients of Catholic teaching you can find -- A critical analysis.

Salzburg [kath.net/rn/pl/eg] "To you or to me? Youth and Sexuality". The "Catholic Youth of Salzburg" have written about the theme of sexuality in the agenda of their Newpaper in September 2010. The paper also contains what was previously announced. It falls on sexuality. Bernd Krallinger of KJ-Board of Directors speaks in the Editorial on page 2 right at the beginning: "Do I actually want now and today that he/she comes home with me? Trust your gut instinct -- the feeling, that God has given us. For whoever deliberately chooses a partner for him/herself and has taken so much time, as he/she needs, has hours of excitement and beautiful togetherness!“

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...learn.html
Oh boy...
Btw, there's some somewhat graphic stuff on here....
Yet another reason I am grateful for the SSPX. :pray2:
(10-29-2010, 12:56 PM)SLCFranciscan Wrote: [ -> ]Yet another reason I am grateful for the SSPX. :pray2:

Amen to that, but it's also one of the reasons I'm thankful for faithful and sincere Catholics wherever they live.  Especially in places like Austria where it is so very difficult to be a Catholic.
(10-29-2010, 12:58 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]Especially in places like Austria where it is so very difficult to be a Catholic.

And to think that Austria was for centuries such a strong Catholic land...
(10-29-2010, 12:59 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2010, 12:58 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]Especially in places like Austria where it is so very difficult to be a Catholic.

It was Lutheran for a while at the beginning of the Protestant Revolt
And the reign of feelings/death of reason marches onward...
(10-30-2010, 12:30 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]

The Habsburg lands that comprise Austria remained Catholic throughout the whole Reformation, as far as I know.
(10-30-2010, 02:22 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2010, 12:30 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]

The Habsburg lands that comprise Austria remained Catholic throughout the whole Reformation, as far as I know.

http://www.britannica.com/facts/5/408839...in-Austria  ::)
Pages: 1 2