FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fake priest to offer blasphemous "benediction" at Jon Stewart's DC rally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I just noticed that someone took the title of my thread and posted it at the top of Pewsitter.com. Awesome! lol.. So, which one of you was it?  Wink

-Restituo
The whole thing is quite disturbing.  The abortionist group's plans to prey on attendees, likely the youthful, for new recruits is also disturbing.  Also, the Administration's un-ashamed unabashed recognition that it is aligned with these radicals evidenced by planning to recruit like-minded people for phone banks at the event is an outrage!
I prefer to refer to the current occupants of the White House as "The Outfit," a fitting name for the organization being overseen by the Chicago godfather posing as the president.
(10-30-2010, 12:38 PM)Lee Timmer Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer to refer to the current occupants of the White House as "The Outfit," a fitting name for the organization being overseen by the Chicago godfather posing as the president.

He isn't the godfather, Obama is a mere button man for the outfit.
Since Jonathon Stewart is obviously Scottish, I'm assuming he is a Protestant.

This makes it even more offensive that he would use a fake priest.
(10-30-2010, 01:44 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: [ -> ]Since Jonathon Stewart is obviously Scottish, I'm assuming he is a Protestant.

This makes it even more offensive that he would use a fake priest.

He's actually a Jew.

-Restituo
He is Jewish. Jon Stewart is actually his stage name. A combination of his first and middle mame. He was born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz.
Pray
(10-30-2010, 02:01 PM)SaintRafael Wrote: [ -> ]He is Jewish. Jon Stewart is actually his stage name. A combination of his first and middle mame. He was born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz.

I should've figured.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5