FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Not a single mention of Christ or God in the entire E.U. Constitution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a prediction:

2100: No Christian cathedrals left (except as art exhibits for fat American and rich Asian tourists), no Europeans left.

Gee, what a coincidence, and the E.U. Constitution doesn't even mention the religion that protected it for 1945 years. Surely, this was an over-sight? Rolling eyes

This New World Order is awfully painful for people like me, in fact, I don't think I can survive in it. I don't care what happens to America-good riddance-but to see Europe and the Catholic Church turned into zombie-like shells, that's too much.

(11-01-2010, 07:33 AM)mistman Wrote: [ -> ]This New World Order is awfully painful for people like me, in fact, I don't think I can survive in it. I don't care what happens to America-good riddance-but to see Europe and the Catholic Church turned into zombie-like shells, that's too much.

Well.... the Near East and North Africa was the heartland of Christianity in the 1st millennium. The Muslims saw to the end of that. 1453 must've been traumatic.

I'm not surprised in the least about Europe going to crap. Everything must fall eventually. I just hate that they'd rather die on their knees than on their feet.
(11-01-2010, 07:33 AM)mistman Wrote: [ -> ]This New World Order is awfully painful for people like me, in fact, I don't think I can survive in it. I don't care what happens to America-good riddance-but to see Europe and the Catholic Church turned into zombie-like shells, that's too much.

You'd rather give up, lose your spirit and let Satan and the illuminati win?  Don't ever do that.  Hope and persistence annoys the hell out of Satan.
(11-01-2010, 07:38 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not surprised in the least about Europe going to crap. Everything must fall eventually. I just hate that they'd rather die on their knees than on their feet.

I'd be happy with them simply not placing the noose around their own necks.
(11-01-2010, 07:33 AM)mistman Wrote: [ -> ]Just a prediction:

2100: No Christian cathedrals left (except as art exhibits for fat American and rich Asian tourists), no Europeans left.

Gee, what a coincidence, and the E.U. Constitution doesn't even mention the religion that protected it for 1945 years. Surely, this was an over-sight? Rolling eyes

This New World Order is awfully painful for people like me, in fact, I don't think I can survive in it. I don't care what happens to America-good riddance-but to see Europe and the Catholic Church turned into zombie-like shells, that's too much.

Huh??

ummm, why is a piece of land like Europe so important? especially when in the US in particular a decent amount of Christianity is not only surviving but thriving?  "That don't make no sense"...self hatred? Jingoism? Weird negative-romanticism?  

I guess it's a good thing for you that your neighbors love you more than you seem to love them...
Scipio, don't forget how much of "thriving Christianity" in America won't even pass muster for a lot of Protestants.  Heck, the evangelical thing bothered me before I became Catholic and I was raised Southern Baptist.
Don't worry, mistman, the word God will be back in the E.U. Constitution within the next 15 years (it''ll just look different, and when you can read it, it will sound like Allah . . . )

And,
I'm not American, but I don't see how crapping on America is consistent with Christian charity or  with common sense.  I would be the first to go hug European statues, but  the Europeans who made them are long, long dead, and in America, there are still some men standing with stones. Though you do seem to lean towards despair, and that is where we are headed when we do not accept the help that is offered us in dark times.

Harlequin, you SAID IT!