FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Rosary for Gen. Franco and Jose Antonio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Because I consider them heroes of the Church in the world, heroes against the wicked forces of Communism, anarchy and atheism that seek to overthrow the Church... and also because I've been hearing them get beat up on lately, tomorrow (All Souls) I'm going to say a rosary for the souls and intentions of General Franco and Jose Antonio.

I just thought that since it was such a good idea, and folks around here probably feel a connection to them also, that some others would consider doing so as well. I'm not sure when I'll fit it in (schedule is kind of weird), but I wanted to throw it out there as an idea.

[Image: falange-franco-primo2.jpg]
I am familiar with General Franco but not so much with Jose Antonio would you care to elaborate.

Also though I do admire the General he did not finish the work he began and for not doing so I believe he is somewhat responsible for the current state of Spain.
Jose Antonio was the founder of th Falange in Spain (based on the phalange I. Lebanon I. Principles and name) he was murrdered by the reds and anarchists
Franco I deed was and is a catholic hero. It's a bit much to blame hm for Spain plms 35 years or soa after he died I mean really? As for not doing enough I dunno I think he did a fair bit but it's rTher easy to blame tue dead especiialky Franco who has been attacked daily since his death it's easy
it's not rght though. Some mitakes Franco made wAs hw was to lienient after the war and many many many of those who should of been shot were allowed to live. During the crusade his biggest mistake was exiling the leader o the requets. What's importAnt  in this to understand is it's not so much winning the war that was the grea difficulty it was the children of the children of the reds and anarchists who carried on their ideology tha nw rule Spain.
Vpoooooo has allot to answer for in this as once the church turned is back on cstholic states essentially betraying Franco there was little else Franco could do to continue it once he died
of course some here will always refuse to accept vpooos role but suh is history
Franco saved Spain from the Reds for a while.  He did good.
¡Viva Franco y arriba España!
The one criticism of Gen Franco and I think you would share on this was the fact that he never thought about Spain after he died. He never picked a successor or even answered the question of the Monarchy of Spain.

In many ways Gen Franco made the same mistakes that Oliver Cromwell made (trust me I hate comparing him to that bastard) but again gave little thought of what would happen after his death.
(11-02-2010, 08:16 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Jose Antonio was the founder of th Falange in Spain (based on the phalange I. Lebanon I. Principles and name) he was murrdered by the reds and anarchists

Actually the other way round. Shaikh Pierre Gemayel founded the Lebanese Falange based on Jose Antonio's organisation.
(11-02-2010, 10:45 AM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]The one criticism of Gen Franco and I think you would share on this was the fact that he never thought about Spain after he died. He never picked a successor or even answered the question of the Monarchy of Spain.

You need to check your history. Smile Generalissimo Franco declared Spain a monarchy in 1947 with himself as Regent. He hand picked and groomed Juan Carlos as 'heir' to the monarchy. His mistake was in picking the wrong man. Juan Carlos swore on the Holy Gospels to uphold the principles of Franco's Movimiento Nacional but immediately upon becoming King began to perjure himself by intoducing liberal judaeo-masonic jacobin democracy which has led directly to the moral cesspool that Spain is today.
Good to have u back Jovan and thanks for that yeah I knew that I dunno me head isn't on straight today
ur right thanks
sip sip
or since I. Backwards toda pis pis
lol
(11-02-2010, 11:49 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Good to have u back Jovan

Thanks, DK. It's good to be back! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4